News: Manly warn Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>Manly have warned the Melbourne Storm they can expect to 'cop it' from the Brookvale Oval faithful when they face off in a crucial round 22 clash on Saturday night.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5019-manly-warn-storm.html">Read the full article</a>

Woooooo, I'm sure that'll do it.  After the Newcastle battle, we're sure to scare the pants off them. 

Wouldn't matter about the cap (or their lack of it),they'd still cop heaps off Manly fans.It's an intense rivalry between the clubs.Things like the "cock"er hit on stewart would keep our fans fired up.

Banner time ideas.Just print off heaps of hundred dollar bills off the household printer and stick them on whatever clothes you wear to the game.
I mean stick them everywhere on yourself.Then give them 80 mins of verbal attacking.I like that.

sydsider link said:
Just print off heaps of hundred dollar bills off the household printer and stick them on whatever clothes you wear to the game.
I mean stick them everywhere on yourself.

No doubt that will see you serving about 10 years. Enjoy.

DSM hit it on the head. They must be soooo scared.

Is still think turning our backs to them when they run out on the field and not making a sound is the best idea i heard off someone the other day/.

dozdoz link said:
Is still think turning our backs to them when they run out on the field and not making a sound is the best idea i heard off someone the other day/.

Yep,that is the biggest "dis" we can give them-don't acknowledge their existence!!!!That's what I'll be doing if I can swing the x and get to the game!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4