News: Manly's Brent Kite ready for State of Origin rehearsal against Penrith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
<div id="storybody"><p><strong>Manly's Brent Kite has an early chance to bolster his case for State of Origin selection in Monday night's clash against Penrith counterpart Petero Civoniceva at Brookvale Oval.</strong></p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/manlys-brent-kite-ready-for-state-of-origin-rehearsal-against-penrith.html">Read the full article</a>

There will always be one question from 2008. Why wasn't Kite picked for SOO?

He was the inform prop last year. This year I haven't seen too much of him to judge. But if the reports are true than he really needs to put in some big games.

I'd like to see them all 'bolster their case' to be picked for first grade for Manly.  I wouldn't be picking any of the forwards for any rep teams on their performances to date.  Monday would certainly be a good time to start playing like the Premiers and World Champions that they are.  I expect no less.   

Assuming that the selectors won't pick Brett Stewart this year (payback maybe???) based on current form it's doubtfull we will get any players in SOO....maybe that's not such a bad thing, same thing happened in 2008 and look what resulted from that!!!

Agreed Mark, tonight's game will be really to see if the guys are interested in going back-to-back premiers.  To show that, they willl have to put a score on Penrith.  If they struggle, then this year might be a difficult one.  Losing to the Warriors was bad, in so far as we had it won.  Complacency and sloppiness lost it for us and that better not be in evidence tonight.  A win tonight, then another against the bruised Druggies would be good going in against a talked up Tigers and Souths camp.  We'll see.   

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6