News: Manly's frustrated stars make peace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
<div class="module-subheader">THE heated exchange between Manly's Anthony Watmough and his captain Matt Orford behind the tryline during the 36-22 loss to South Sydney on Saturday night was patched up in the dressing room, according to coach Des Hasler.</div><div class="module-subheader" />

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4160-manlys-frustrated-stars-make-peace.html">Read the full article</a>

It was good to see a bit of passion, not that it helped.

Watmough was crucified by the refs all bloody night and the decisions against him were just horrible, no wonder he was frustrated.

Maybe Choc and Ox should have a man hug and get over it and i'm sure they will - get over it that is, not so sure about the man hug.
The game can be bloody frustrating but team member spats certainly aren't going to help our cause, but it was probably just a heated moment between a couple of fired up boys whose season is on the line.
It at least shows that they are concerned about the team playing like a bunch of knobs.

They were as bad as each other. Ox gifted a penalty on the line by diving into the ruck - something that has always been penalised whether legitimate or not. And Choc was standing to one side of the ruck when penalised. Sloppy, lazy and undisciplined, both of them. No doubt that frustration played a huge part but extra cracks got opened up by two of our most senior players.

As Des said, the media will make something of it, but from my own experience, which is obviously a pretty low level, it would be unusual for a couple of blokes not to have a spat during a game. We even had a couple of punches thrown after 1 game this season haha

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8