News: Media frenzy hurt Snake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p />Zorba looks at how deeply hurt Brett Stewart is with his media treatment, Gift and Ox do a charity event at Bonnells Bay, and Perry is looking to put the boot in (for another good cause).

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4227-media-frenzy-hurt-snake.html">Read the full article</a>

Astounding the number of media article talking about the benefits of training and playing for Inglis' fragile mental state.  And its only been short two weeks.  Taken almost 6 months of relentless character assassination for just one article expressing similar concerns for Stewie.  Must breed 'em tougher up here.

Am almost standing and applauding Zorba on that one

1 thing that will come out of all this imo, is that after the loyalty we have shown Brett as a club, he will re pay it to Manly imo and stay very loyal in return

A one club players i hope Stewart brothers,Choc and I'm sure there's a good chance of King being a one club player that would be good to see those three remain Eagles for life.

Kiwi Eagle link said:

1 thing that will come out of all this imo, is that after the loyalty we have shown Brett as a club, he will re pay it to Manly imo and stay very loyal in return

Too true, I think he will never forget the reception he got from the brookvale crowd twice this year

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=181492.msg238635#msg238635 date=1251449989]

Too true, I think he will never forget the reception he got from the brookvale crowd twice this year
[/quote]

Wait till Sunday. Crowd predictions ?

I'm going with 18,000 or thereabouts

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7