News: Misbehaving Sea Eagles bring Hasler and Gallop to the same conclusions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rusty

Bencher
DES HASLER and David Gallop have finally found common  ground - and it has taken two of his players urinating on a shopfront to  achieve it.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5487-misbehaving-sea-eagles-bring-hasler-and-gallop-to-the-same-conclusions.html">Read the full article</a>

What a joke of an article.  Is this supposed to imply that they agree on the Stewart punishment as well?  Or was this just written as an excuse to use the words "boozy 2009 season launch".

Being on the same page as Gallop must have been so galling for Des.  No wonder he had a go at our 'piss-boy'.

MadMarcus link said:
What a joke of an article.  Is this supposed to imply that they agree on the Stewart punishment as well?  Or was this just written as an excuse to use the words \"boozy 2009 season launch\".

Can't agree with you there MM.  I can't see any implications that Des would agree with the Stewart punishment and mentioning the boozy launch is more than a legitimate link with the purpose of the story that Des & Gallop agree with each other after being at loggerheads the last few months, years even.  The article makes no mention of the other Stewart allegations.

I'm all for putting the boot into the media but can't see anything wrong with this story at all.  Sorry.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2