News: More NRL toilet action

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
<p><strong style="display: block">It's the photograph rugby league didn't need.</strong> </p><p>It shows Sydney Roosters and former NSW and Australian star Willie Mason urinating in public at Double Bay on Saturday night.</p> <p>It is understood Mason had been drinking at the Golden Sheaf Hotel after his side's 38-6 loss to Newcastle.</p> <p>Mason's action could not have come at a worse time for rugby league after last week's group sex scandal involving Matthew Johns and the 2002 Cronulla Sharks.</p> <p>Last night, Mason confirmed he did urinate against a wall.</p> <p>He will be hauled in today at Roosters headquarters for a meeting with officials to explain his actions.</p> <p>"We will sit down and talk to Willie and get all the information," Roosters chief executive Steve Noyce said last night. "We will check our discipline code and then make a decision.</p> <p>"It was a silly thing for him to do. I know Willie is disappointed by his actions."</p> <p>The Roosters have a rotating three- man disciplinary committee although Noyce is certain to be a member.</p> <p>Mason is expected to at least be fined by the Roosters.</p> <p>"I guess this is a reminder to everyone that, rightly or wrongly, players are under focus 24 hours a day," Noyce said.</p> <p>NRL boss David Gallop will monitor the Roosters' decision today.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/General-NRL/more-nrl-toilet-action.html">Read the full article</a>

0,,6629692,00.jpg

willie gets it out

Doesnt even have the sense to avoid standing in the waste stream.

Who is up for taking off his shoes for him when the nights done ?

This should bring a police charge.  I'm sure 'urinating in a public space' is an offense.  Gallop will have to act.  Two weeks out David! 

DSM5 link said:
This should bring a police charge.  I'm sure 'urinating in a public space' is an offense.  Gallop will have to act.  Two weeks out David! 

It is an offense. My brother got smacked around at a certain police station that is famous for doing so in the 80's for standing guard whilst his Mrs peed and they wanted him to say he did too, which he didn't so got a fair few bruises for his trouble and still got the charge

FFS again !! Who cares ! I took a slash on a fence  at Enmore after watching Cheech and Chong. This is starting to get ridiculous. The man wanted a leak.

Honestly - all males answer here. Who has never taken a slash on a building wall, tree or fence? If honesty prevails - it will be 100% who have.

I'd say almost 100% of females have as well (squat in the grass somewhere). Nicci? You can be part of this too.

How the **** is this news !!

For the record - J-walking is also illegal. Are there going to be scoop reporters following league players in case they J-walk?

Jatz Crackers link said:
Doesnt even have the sense to avoid standing in the waste stream.

Who is up for taking off his shoes for him when the nights done ?
  I thought the same.  He evidently went to a State High School.

Does anybody remember the name of the player who took a piss (on field) in the middle of a game years ago? Imagine the outrage if someone did that nowadays.

It is a $220 fine for unrinating in public.  At least he wasn't pissing in the note dispenser of an ATM like happened at manly many years ago.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4