News: Nathan Friend labels Manly 'cocky' and 'arrogant'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rex

Bencher
<span class="story-summary-bold">SMOULDERING Titans hooker Nathan Friend has launched a stunning attack on premiers Manly, labelling the players "cocky", "arrogant" and "disrespectful". </span>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/3902-nathan-friend-labels-manly-cocky-and-arrogant.html">Read the full article</a>

I despised that little runt long before the incident against Manly last year.  Now i hate that grubby mullet midget even more.

I remember seeing screenshots of his face up Trent Waterhouse's ass from an earlier game this year.  If only i could blow that up into a massive flag and wave it at the game...

Yep those shots of that cracked me up.
The only link I could find was from LU
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=321835

The 28-year-old rake has indicated he is likely to accept a $5000 NRL fine for wearing a headgear in last Friday night's derby loss to Brisbane that advertised his personal training and gymnasium business.

But Friend has until Monday to appeal against the ban notice with his manager Peter Whitehead currently exploring all available legal avenues.

Yeah Dickhead, Manly players are "cocky","arrogant" and "disrespectful".

Deja Vu. He carried on and said the same thing last year prior to the Skilled Stadium game and I was glad that we put them to the sword to rub his nose in it.

"Every time you play them you try to lift to the occasion. They've got no respect so the best thing you can do is get a win against them."

Something the little schmuckface has yet to experience. Let's keep it that way.

Friend is a cocky little ringworm himself. Smash 'im please Choc. NOTE: Jaw breaking not necessary.

What a funny little fellow is nathan.

He gets in all manner of strife.

He leads a very exciting life.........................

Couldn't have scripted it better myself if I had tried, if this doesn't fire up Josh and the boys nothing will!!!

Coaches have garroted players for less. Here's the history:

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/unhappy-hooker-no-friend-of-eagles/

Friend publicly wrote off Manly as a genuine premiership threat last year, and called them arrogant, after Manly beat him and his mates 28-10.  Manly returned serve calling him a sook. Manly won their remaining games, beating Penrith 34-16, St G-I 38-6, Warriors 32-6, and Storm 40-0.  

Not a great track record for Friend's credibility.

eagle_predator link said:
What a F**king ass tool.

88942277.jpg

Good on him.  This will fire the boys up.  What a complete tool.  If one of our guys had of said that, Dessie would come down on him like a ton of bricks and deservedly so.  Better to give nothing away to fire up the opposition.  I also agree with the Wheel, and that's a good thing too.   

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=180450.msg223839#msg223839 date=1242862773]

What a F**king ass tool.

88942277.jpg

[/quote]

That's a good one B_e.

claply7.gif

Here Nathan, here's a few more to sniff

I cant stand this prick, he should have been sent off last year when we played them. Only for the fact that he is 4,6' he wasn't.

Ironic how labelling others as cocky and arrogant can be seen as a remarkably cocky and arrogant thing to do.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8