News: No need to panic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

deadlyeagle

Reserve Grader
<p>MANLY fullback Michael Robertson says there’s no reason for panic and is confident the Sea Eagles are still on track for the NRL finals despite suffering a heavy defeat at the hands of St George Illawarra. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4082-no-need-to-panic.html">Read the full article</a>

There's a few of us saying this time last year we lost 2 games in a row & went on to win the premiership,the only difference is this time last year we were higher up on the table.5th is looking good i reckon. 

no-one honestly expected to win that game did they?

I was pissed off about the scoreline but not losing.

I expect us to lose probably 2 more, Storm and Titans, and then burst into the finals

We will beat the Titans because it is at Brooky and the storm are not the same team that they used to be so I wouldn't be surprised if we beat them down there.  We really need to win every game now to make the top 4 and a home semi.  

The kights game I see as a danger one for us as well because we have lost our home ground advantage.

I am pissed off at the remaining draw as including the dragons match we play 4 games away from home and then come bakc to play the rabbits at 5.30 on saturday which usually draws a poor and lacklustre crowd.   

top 4 = no chance.

But thats not to say we can't go deep into the semis and even make the GF.

The top 4 are all beatable, very beatable.

I am worried that if we finish 5th the world will collapse, it will be like dividing by zero

i havnt seen anyone panic over the weekends loss, 8 players missing, it was expected.

4th is not impossible, the tits have a history of sliding at this time of year but i would not bet my house on it.

we have 4 games against teams in the 8 some are 4 point matches for sure.

Fro link said:
yes because Pavlovs dog Daniel will need to get some new material.

haha, i'm not the one who carries it, though everyone else is conditioned to it now :)

well to get into the 8 we HAVE to win 5 out of the remaining 8 games to get into 8th spot.

winning those 5 games Should come from:
Sharks
Wests
Rabbits
Roosters
and Sharks again

if we beat:

storm
Titans
Knights

its a bonus and we can move as high as 5th

We really need to get into 7th spot at least. I don't fancy our chances playing away from home against a full-strength Dragons side. They aren't really weak in any positions. Against, the Dogs and Titans I'd fancy us, although playing at Melbourne would be very bad for us too. Geez I'm getting a bit nervous about our late run. Wins against the Sharks (x2) and the Roosters are an absolute must.

tookey link said:
The kights game I see as a danger one for us as well because we have lost our home ground advantage.

Yes very important game at Bluetongue (Hope its worth the money we get from gate takings). So When was the last time we played the Kights at Brookvale???

5th MUST be the aim, 6th at worst

7 & 8 = Deathzone

I did all the games foer the balance of the year (and I do mean all not just Manly) and I think 5th BUT to do that we need to beat the Knights and Titans and only loose against the Storm.

Hard BUT doable!!!

If we get Brett Stewart back we can win every game. We also need to stay injury and suspension free though

Well - Le'Snak has another two weeks suspension, Matai suspended for two more weeks, Rodney coming back in a few weeks (maybe even this week) and Brett Stewart maybe not even coming back at all.

Not a great start Danners....Hehehehe

Dan, I agree with you.  I spoke to a droogqueenn supporter yesterday and all he said about last weeks game was that it showed that they have better first grade depth than we have, nothing more nor less.  He thought that in a position by position test we have a better team.  And he's an old student of the game.  I'm confident that we'll be there on the big day and still take it out.  Keep the faith boys.     

We have to stay away from 7th or 8th that way we don't meet the dragons at win or the dogs at telstra i reckon we can do the sides that finish 3rd & 4th in the 1st game.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
We have to stay away from 7th or 8th that way we don't meet the dragons at win or the dogs at telstra i reckon we can do the sides that finish 3rd & 4th in the 1st game.

Meeting any team at Telstra is no big deal and we can beat the dogs there if we have to

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6