News: NRL bans violent fans for life

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rex

Bencher
<p> The NRL has banned one man from attending games for life and banned two others for five years following unruly crowd behaviour after last weekend’s game between the Bulldogs and the Rabbitohs.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/General-NRL/nrl-bans-violent-fans-for-life.html">Read the full article</a>

can they ban their ceo and several members of the News Ltd  newspaper staff

theres no place in the game for those scum just as theres no place in the game for crowd violence

**** GALLOP OFF FOR GOOD

Kiwi Eagle link said:
It sounds good in theory banning people for life, but in reality it is near impossible to enforce
Not sure why you'd say that.
One of the articles (I might have seen it on mWSE) also said if they breach a ban they could be charged with an offence.
Apparently one of those banned is alleged to be a Manly supporter from Maitland who has been charged after putting 2 people in hospital with serious facial injuries. Sounds like a candidate for jail.

[NRL issues life bans to misbehaving fans
By Ian McCullough
AAP

Apparently,the article said:
quote "A Manly fan's life ban was issued after a brawl with Newcastle supporters in the car park outside EnergyAustralia Stadium following the premiers' loss to the Knights.

The incident left two Newcastle fans in hospital with serious facial injuries.

A 23-year-old from Maitland was charged by police with assault and affray.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8