News: NRL groggy as Sharks test vigilance over Brett Seymour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rex

Bencher
CRONULLA could be headed for a showdown with the NRL board over Brett Seymour after an independent investigation into the halfback's behaviour on Sunday night cleared him of any wrongdoing. <p>Seymour was stood down by the Sharks yesterday morning pending the outcome of the investigation into his actions at a drinking session, during which he was alleged to have thrown pizza and abused patrons. </p> <p>The former Broncos halfback was also alleged to have urinated on himself, although bar staff have since confirmed Seymour had a drink spilt on him. </p>Although Seymour has admitted he was drunk, the investigator found no evidence of the other claims made against the Sharks No7.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Other-Teams/nrl-groggy-as-sharks-test-vigilance-over-brett-seymour.html">Read the full article</a>

I heard an interview yesterday with Zappia, the Sharks CEO, who stated that Seymour had admitted to being so drunk he couldn't recall anything he had done. To clear him of any wrongdoing is a total joke. He either let the club down badly, which it sure sounded like it yesterday, or he wasn't off his face. Too bad that he has already admitted to being in that state. Gallop???? Today is a real test!

I was quite impressed with NRL on Fox last night. The entire panel including the much loathed Laurie Daley all said that if these guys aren't stood down, then it isnt fair.

Warren Smith said that Brett should go to court get an immediate injunction if they are not stood down for 4 weeks. Laurie was hesitant to agree and tried to focus more on calling for an independent tribunal but they all largely agreed with Smith when he said that Brett should seek an injunction and play ASAP

If Fox's league spokesmen are going limp on Gallop, then News Ltd is too.  No wonder Gallop is hinting at News divesting themselves of the NRL. I'm putting my farm on Gallop not seeing the season out.  A Canberra job for him.  A home for hypocrites really.

DSM5 link said:
If Fox's league spokesmen are going limp on Gallop, then News Ltd is too.  No wonder Gallop is hinting at News divesting themselves of the NRL. I'm putting my farm on Gallop not seeing the season out.  A Canberra job for him.  A home for hypocrites really.

There are farms in Newton?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7