News: NRL response to the Silvertails boycott of NRL sponsors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 11pt; color: #1f497d;">I write in response to your email and attached petition</span><span style="font-size: 11pt; color: #1f497d;">.  I respect the support that you have for Brett and the club but you have also drawn assumptions from the court case that cannot the substantiated on the basis of a ‘not guilty’ verdict.</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal" /><span style="font-size: 11pt; color: #1f497d;" />

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5411-nrl-response-to-the-silvertails-boycott-of-nrl-sponsors.html">Read the full article</a>

Mata, excellent job. No surprise you got a response, a less well written and more inflamed letter would have been tossed in the bin. The professional style and forthright honest nature of what you wrote demanded a response.

Well done!

Mata,just for us dummies,is it possible (legally) to post the names of NRL sponsors on here?I know we see the major ones on TV,but there must be some obscure ones as well.

Yes I agree excellent reponse...it will now be interesting to see if he bothers to come back in any way....I would imagine he won't.

I can only but imagine the pressure on him now, especially with most of the media on Manly's side.

I have only one word to say about that.....GOOD!

Full marks Matabele. 

I also see no problem with publishing a list of NRL sponsors here.  I am taking personal note of NRL sponsors and will continue actively boycotting their products whereever there is an alternative until Gallop apologises or is removed. 

Until those sponsors stop supporting Gallop, they are equally culpable of vilification in my eyes and I most certainly will not be supporting their products.

Spread the word.

An excellently written response Mata. Well done.

Great job Matas, just a question for those who are more informed is it true that Telstra has half shares in Fox/Austar ?
As I may fire off a few words regarding the continuation of my 10yr subscription.

Here's a link to the NRL sponsors:

http://www.nrl.com/NRLHQ/Sponsors/tabid/10630/Default.aspx

Yes to Fox, not sure about Austar......I have shares in Telstra (a lot of them in fact).

I also beleive that Austar will be taken over by Fox (as their shares jumped in a big way on that news last week)

Hope that helps

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Yes to Fox, not sure about Austar......I have shares in Telstra (a lot of them in fact).

I also beleive that Austar will be taken over by Fox (as their shares jumped in a big way on that news last week)

Hope that helps

Gee,I hope ur right,Mark.I think western NSW pays the highest Austar rates of all.Be nice to get a bit of a better deal.

Mark from Brisbane link said:

Hope that helps
Cheers Mark, After paying over $10,000 in subscriptions I,d like to think they would at least reply to my letter of protest.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4