News: NRL welcome Liberal Party policy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jono link said:
[quote author=Jonesyv2 link=topic=186375.msg314410#msg314410 date=1297037541]
Looking at the likely front bench for the Liberals if they win, I actually think the Beaches and North Shore will finally get some funding.

Completely agree with this. Every MP on the Northern Beaches and North Shore has a seat on the future Cabinet of NSW. Every single one of them: Rob Stokes (Environment), Brad Hazzard (Planning and Housing), Mike Baird (Treasurer and Manly Supporter), Barry himself, Jillian Skinner (Health), Anthony Roberts (Finance I think), Greg Smith (Attorney - General). On top of this we also have Grahem Annesley running for the Liberals in Miranda, a seat he lost in 2007 by only 603 votes. What more could NRL clubs and the Northern Beaches ask for?

Get it together here people. We have been decimated by a Labor Government who only cares about "their people" and can't look after them either. If the people of NSW fall for Kristina's "we'll do better next time, I promise" bulls**t again, like they did when Morris said the exact same thing 4 years ago (remember "There's work to do but we're heading in the right direction"?) they deserve to lose everything they have. I for one won't be a part of it and will move to Victoria. At least they saw the writing on the wall and did something about it.
[/quote]

I would love to say I will move as well, but lets face it I'm staying. But a Labor win would only re-enforce my doubts about the ability of the general public to make good decisions.

Any way you look at it a labor government returned would be an incredible act of stupidity given the last 10 years. (I will give them a pass of the first few under Carr, at least he had ideas.) Even if you have no faith in the Libs you have to admit that they are the better choice if only for the fact that they are yet to prove they can't manage the state. The same can not be said for the current bunch.

Add to that the fact that we have to stand a better chance of getting funding for Brookvale under a Lib government.

Just my opinion.

As to the federal government, I am not complaining too much, frankly Julia has not impressed me, but then she hasn't really disappointed me either. So far she gets a pass mark, but just. I see little reason to throw her out, apart from the fact that I like Abbott more. Also I think she has been a little harshly treated by everyone over the QLD disaster. Some people deal with these things by focusing on the job at hand and not getting emotionally tied up, in a man this might have been portrayed as stoic and stiff-upper lip. In a woman we call it robotic and unnatural. Possibly a little unfair. To be honest the PM isn't always going to be a comforter-in-chief. Its more important how the mess is resolved, and I don't think we will know that for months to come.

Hahahahaha Jono.

I don't know whether to laugh at or pity you.

You've critcised the Labor party for acting in the very way that is the basic foundation of conservative politics.

We're screwed either way. We're a waste of money to both sides.

Abbot's only good policy was Brookvale oval upgrades
He should never run a country as he is a moron

Gillard spoke with brains and implied integrity and
was possibly honest with her reasons to overthrow
Rudd and i agree,he did seem to go against what his
party is all about

Abbot doesnt know how bad WIFI internet is and wants
to make our whole country suffer it,for this reason everything
that comes out of his mouth is purely moronic and invalid as his
speeches were written by someone else,as were his policies,a leader
is supposed to lead,he is a follower

Im sure Abbott is a good guy,but being good doesnt make you
any smarter,Wi-Fi is the most disgusting,terrible version of broadband
ever devised,its a white elephant

Completely agree Duff.  Both sides are full of stupid time servers.  We got nothing when the Libs had control of finances Federally, and will get nothing from the Libs Statewide. They are a bunch of tossers who support Union and Kristina and her bunch seem to throw money at AFL.  We lose either way.  

Cant wait until the Libs get elected in NSW.

Only then will people like Ray Hadley and Alan Jones be happy, and the state wont be run any better and things wont happen any faster.

At least we wont be hearing "this pathetic Labor government" every time we turn on the TV/radio.

The fact is our state is screwed and it will take a good few years to see any significant improvement.

The reason health, education and the roads are in the shambles they are in is because no one predicted the demand we place on them these days.

Remember the days when people on went to the Doc when they were sick, kids left school when they were 15 or 16 and most households were lucky to have one car.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4