News: Our Test torment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" /><p>TEST jumpers are quickly fading for these six Sea Eagles unless the premiers can rekindle their form against the Rabbitohs on Saturday.  All six were named in Australia’s World Cup squad at the end of last year with Brett Stewart pulling out through injury. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/our-test-torment.html">Read the full article</a>

Can't argue with any of that. Unlikely Brett will get picked unless Slater is injured. Perry is no hope on current form. Wolfman hasn't played enough footy to press his claims. Glen may still be an outside chance, just depends on what sort of game Sheens wants to play. Kite I think will hold his spot. Choc ? well I don't know, he's in good form but still prone to some errors and brain explosions.

i have to say i hope for our sake they dont get picked

i can argue with that, when our players were in form the last few years they went with the inumbents, now they change their mind however i agree with dan

On form you wouldn't pick any forwards except maybe Choc.  Kite's not making the same impact that led to him being picked last year.  A couple of the Panther's forwards are way better at the moment.  In the backline, besides Lyon, no-one really.  All good.  Under the radar and moving forward.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6