News: Ox replacement from Eagles nest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>Manly are set to put faith in their youth rather than recruit a new halfback to fill the gaping hole left by outgoing NRL premiership-winning halfback Matt Orford.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4382-ox-replacement-from-eagles-nest.html">Read the full article</a>

if monas come back i will deadset ****en lose it

talk about a backward step

byso link said:
And you are a fat fuker. ;)

lighten up, think of the forum traffic if he signs.
hahah
byso your turning cool
kinda like kiwi eagle before he turned in to a good bloke :D

Is this the way we are going to go. Doing it on the cheap. I'm all for promoting from within but are we just going to languish as also rans for the next couple of seasons until the right man is experienced & good enough.

I might trade in my season ticket at Castleford for next year & get a Dulls one as most of the Manly squad seems to be heading there. ::)

Dude seriously.. resign Orford and lose Choc Stewart Lyon?

Look at the bigger picture.. we keep our stars and let go an overrated half back.

These kids have to start somewhere...

We have complained about not keeping our promising youth for ages and this is a terrific opportunity for both of them. I am glad Ox has moved on and am very optimistic. Monas coming back would be a plus but he is a deadset hooker now and we have Matt and Joe filling the position so it doesn't make any sense to me. There is a huge amount to like about Foran and my advice is to take the lengthening odds on Manly for the Premiership and top 4 finish.

Monaghan is playing halfback for Warrington. I watched most of their games this year and he is killing it. I wouldn't care if we signed Monaghan as halfback and captain. In my opinion he should never have left. Orford wasn't any better the Monaghan. I don't think it mattered who played halfback in 2008, we still would have won the grandfinal.

Looking to the future Hodkinson and Foran should be given a go. Hodkinson was QLD cup player of the year last year and won the premiership at halfback. Foran had a blinder for us last year and got a taste of international football.
They are the future, we just need some patience until the both settle into their roles.

Jatz Crackers link said:
Monaghan can not return. Noone here could possibly put up with Matas constant \"concentric circles\" rants all over again.
What, and miss the Monas articles "from the vault" ?
If only he had just been a Queenslander and all would have been forgiven....
:D

A big no to Monaghan coming back. He had ticker but Orford was a massive step up from him, and look what we now think of Orford. A lot of Aussies are killing it in the UK so don't use that as the reason to bring them back to Manly.

Canteen Worker link said:
A big no to Monaghan coming back. He had ticker but Orford was a massive step up from him, and look what we now think of Orford. A lot of Aussies are killing it in the UK so don't use that as the reason to bring them back to Manly.

Yep Super Leagie -  Nero, Scott Donald and Cameron Phelps are thier best players, bring them back here they will strugglebig time

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2