News: Perry's lucky break

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>MANLY front-rower Josh Perry has vowed to be back for the finals despite suffering a freakish leg dislocation in the Sea Eagles' courageous 26-6 victory over Melbourne.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5039-perrys-lucky-break.html">Read the full article</a>

That is a truly bizarre injury.

I have never heard of anyone doing that before...

Look, it has to be said. Didn't our forward pack lot a whole lot better with Perry off the ground? Kite had a blinder, and should be starting for the rest of the year, even if Perry does come back.

I never like seeing our players injured, but we looked more balanced with Kite in early.

If he can come back it would be amazing, and a great boost to our depth. No guarantees we aren't going to lose anyone else, so the more available the better.

It was bad seeing Perry go out that way. I know there's talks about him making a come back before the end of the season, but is it such a bad thing?

Perry's been playing well below his best, it's like his mind is many miles away. Many, many, many miles away. AND without him on Saturday night, we weren't penalised for lazy defense (he's good for a penalty or two in the first 10 min).

I think BIG Joe, BIG George and the not so BIG Kite can step up to the plate and put in work. C'mon boys!

I think if he does make it back he would have had a lot of time to think about not being here next year, this will hopefully bring the best out of him to go for another title to leave the NRL on a massive high note.

Lucky for Perry, not so lucky for us. Go back to Newcastle where your heart is mate. Thanks for the memories, you gave us one fantastic year, when Brian Smith dumped you.

Cheers mate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4