News: QLD Cup: Coast likely to lose Hodkinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
<p class="storyHeadline">SUNSHINE Coast Sea Eagles captain Phil Morwood says his side will not have any issues covering the likely absence of star halfback Trent Hodkinson in today’s match against the Central Comets.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4638-qld-cup-coast-likely-to-lose-hodkinson.html">Read the full article</a>

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
we will find out at 2pm I guess, is there any Tv or radio coverage up there Jethro

No B_e , there is no TV coverage of the game (and no radio coverage of it either up here at Hervey Bay but might be different down at Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast).

Normally the 2pm game is the one that is on ABC1 but this week there are two starting at that time with the Norths Devils Vs Tweed Heads Seagulls getting the ABC coverage.

Dan said that he was going to try to get to the SCSE Vs Central Comets game and I think that Jatz was going to try and get there too (not to sure on Mata but at a guess he might be going as well seeing as though Dan is going to be there).  I'm sure that Dan will be able to give us a heads up on the game and tell us if Hodko plays.

Matabele link said:
Dan says Hodgkinson is not warming up with the rest of the side.
so it would be safe to say hes not up there

thanks dan the man for the info

Thanks for the info Mata.  Obviously you didn't end up going like I thought that you may have.  Can you ask Dan to keep sending the score updates of the game this afternoon and if you could post them here please.

I hope that Hodko does end up playing tomorrow and puts on a good display and is not overawed by the big league competition.

In a funny way we have a lot going for us tomorrow. We are likely to see one or more of our young guns on display which will be great to watch, we are tipped to lose by almost everybody so the pressure is on the Eels, yet we all know our blokes will come out and whack the Eels which will be some fun to watch even if we lose.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
In a funny way we have a lot going for us tomorrow. We are likely to see one or more of our young guns on display which will be great to watch, we are tipped to lose by almost everybody so the pressure is on the Eels, yet we all know our blokes will come out and whack the Eels which will be some fun to watch even if we lose.

As long as we don't come away with anymore injuries.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6