News: QLD Cup: Manly affiliation a boost to Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
<p class="story-detail-heading">It has been a monumental rise for the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles. The club entered the Queensland Cup this year with just two players having played in the state's top league. An affiliation with NRL club Manly was to provide the Coast with the players needed to be competitive.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4225-qld-cup-manly-affiliation-a-boost-to-sea-eagles.html">Read the full article</a>

Here are the "Recent Comments" attached to the Newspaper article:

Posted by BallSweat from Noosa
on 28 August, 2009 at 2:14 a.m.

Ive watched this team from go to woe, Costin has moulded this outfit into a formidable force. The thing that has got me beat is how players like Chapman and Walker have elevated their weekly performance above that of the Manly fringe players. In my opinion, those 2 guys have been outstanding and are the backbone of the attitude that seems to stem from the club at present. I love attending every home game and watching these guys go around. I consider myself a pretty good judge of Rugby League ability and there are a number of guys in this team that should/will play at a higher level e.g. Hodkinson, Grieve, Walker, Godfrey to name a few. Cmon Sunny Coast! Get down to Stockland and support these blokes!

Posted by Popey from Alexandra Headland
on 28 August, 2009 at 10:12 a.m.

Couldn't agree more BallSweat. Hodkinson is shaping up as a real player of the future and the improvement Grieve has shown has been phenomenal.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6