News: QLD Cup: Soaring Eagles sure to shorten

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
<p>EXPECT the odds on a second Sunshine Coast Queensland Cup premiership to shorten even further tomorrow after the Sea Eagles’ sixth straight win yesterday – a 52-thumping of Ipswich at Stockland Park.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5061-qld-cup-soaring-eagles-sure-to-shorten.html">Read the full article</a>

Do we know how DCE is playing, is he doing well with the captaincy ? Seu Seu seems to be a standout performer at five eight !

put bailey there and bring in DCE on the bench, if trex and seu seu can play five eight then bailey will lead them to a grandfinal up there and DCE can get off the bench and add some spark !

Copa Eagle link said:
put bailey there and bring in DCE on the bench, if trex and seu seu can play five eight then bailey will lead them to a grandfinal up there and DCE can get off the bench and add some spark !

Seu Seu actually looks really good at this level. He is still pretty young I thought and with room looks like he could do something. Problem is there isn't the same room and time in the NRL.

Anyone who saw the Norths v Burleigh game on saturday would ahve seen how good Perry looked, and although he won a premiership with the Broncos, was always a bit of a plodder at half back

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6