News: Race against time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>WARRINGAH Council is certain the finishing touches on the $2 million Brookvale Oval redevelopment will be completed this week for the Sea Eagles’ return to their spiritual home on Sunday, despite our pictures revealing the worksite is still in a mess.</p>
<p />

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4695-race-against-time.html">Read the full article</a>

So looking forward to Sunday! Absolutely love Sundays at Brookie.. It has been too long!

The Wheel link said:
Cant wait - my first game of the year! 

I to was looking forwarded going to the game but won't be able to make it, I'm stuck in **** hole Mexico South of the boarder AKA Melbourne once again and can't wait till I get back home.

For the past four months I have been basically living out of a suitcase and its starting to take a toll.

OneEyedEagle link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=182933.msg258185#msg258185 date=1270528207]
Cant wait - my first game of the year! 

I to was looking forwarded going to the game but won't be able to make it, I'm stuck in S**t hole Mexico South of the boarder AKA Melbourne once again and can't wait till I get back home.

For the past four months I have been basically living out of a suitcase and its starting to take a toll.
[/quote]

Game on Fox Sports 2 live at 2pm OEE. If the Hotel (I assume you are in a hotel) doesnt have Foxtel, The Rising Sun in Richmond is a good venue as they are league friendly. Only 5 mins from CBD.

Weather looks pretty ****e down here for Sunday so I will watch from the comfort of home. Beers are cheap, foods good and there's even a beer wench.

I am staying at the Langham formerly the sheraton and yes it does have fox 1, 2 and 3. Might walk down to Crown or raid the bar fridge at company's expense. Thankfully I head back home on Wednesday night next week.

ManlyBacker link said:
WARRINGAH Council is certain the finishing touches on the $2 million  Brookvale Oval redevelopment will be completed this week for the Sea Eagles’  return to their spiritual home on Sunday

Sounds like backyard blitz is doing one of those time sensitive renos. Hurry hurry, they are almost here.

Canteen Worker link said:
I went past Brookie this arvo and there was no signs of any work and the place was looking pretty good. Hopefully all is done.

Dead right CW - out the front is a huge improvement on what it was, new signs and landscaping and all, and plenty of opportunity for the council to make a quid from much better advertising space within good eyesight of the traffic. Then some council members might stop moaning about the Sea Eagles being a drain on the good burghers funds...

Some pics of Brookie Oval taken 10.30am Fri morning. Unfortunately haven't got time to shrink these pics down further so will have to make a few postings for this guided tour of Brookie: (max pic size allowed is 500KB)

Brookie oval surface always drains really well even after heavy rain so the "boggy surface" concerns shouldn't hold water pardon pun  ;D

Guided tour:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4