News: Re-energised Sea Eagles are a tough act to follow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If this article can't put a smile on your face... Mr Gould doesn't mince his words, he'll tell it as it is, whether one agrees with him or not; so his analysis of this years Manly team is more than enough to get you excited.

it sure can put a smile on your face....however without trying to put a dampener on things too much, this same sort of article is trotted our this time of year. It is pretty much a fill in the blanks.

However with that said I agree with everything on there.

Mate when Gus has more time to think about what his saying instead of just blurting it out,his thoughts are brilliant,i love reading any article he writes on us or any of the top four for that matter

He reads the game like noone else and writes like a pure genius,just if the bloke could have played the game half well

He wrote the same article about the Dishlickers in 2009 and the same thing about the Gold Coast last year and he was pretty spot on with that assessment.

Ralphie said:
He wrote the same article about the Dishlickers in 2009 and the same thing about the Gold Coast last year and he was pretty spot on with that assessment.

Link? Source?

The Eagle said:
Ralphie said:

Link? Source?

Memory, who has links to news stories from 2 years ago?:p

Not really,without the extra time given between brain and hands as opposed to brain and mouth he is a mouthbreathing moron,when he has time to correct the dribble that would normally come spewing from his mouth he is a genius

I just watched saints destroy the sharks. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. We are going well but will have to be at our best to beat the other 3 teams.

In 2008 Gould mentioned there was a real timing about Manly and their performances. Gould picked Manly prior to the final series as being the team to beat and mentioned over and over that they just continue to build. The guy doesn't often praise Manly but the more he does this year, the more it gives me goosebumps.

Jerry1 said:
I just watched saints destroy the sharks. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. We are going well but will have to be at our best to beat the other 3 teams.

Yep the goons did the same thing in the first half as they did to us. They will be very hard to beat.

captainskin said:
If this article can't put a smile on your face... Mr Gould doesn't mince his words, he'll tell it as it is, whether one agrees with him or not; so his analysis of this years Manly team is more than enough to get you excited.

Maybe he doesn't mince his words but he also wants to psych up his own team (under the radar) and promote their next match...

At this stage we have lost to the storm, cowboys and saints - all the other contenders for the top spot

Until we can beat these teams i will hold back on our chances

I'd say right now Illawarra are best and we might also struggle to beat Storm. However I'm pretty confident that we have oodles of improvement in us between now and the big games and our chances are second to none if we remain fit.

torana355 said:
Jerry1 said:

Yep the goons did the same thing in the first half as they did to us. They will be very hard to beat.
Only difference - we looked like scoring, and in fact did, except Wolfie's try was disallowed in that game and Ballin was ruled to have been held up before the Flagons took a 12-0 halftime lead. As opposed to a 24-0 halftime lead last night.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2