News: Rival clubs compete with Manly to lock in another talented Hopoate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
ANOTHER Hopoate could set the league world alight over the next couple of years, with good judges predicting Jamil Hopoate, the younger brother of Manly winger William, will be every bit as good as the NSW sensation. While the NRL is still digesting Will's shock decision to forgo fame and fortune to undertake a Mormon mission, rival clubs are attempting to prise 16-year-old Jamil from Manly's grasp.

Read the full article

Volley said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
In the article it says he reckons he is just like his dad.

Yeah it's a concern. Let someone else sign him.

I think they are referring to his body shape & his head .. he is a spitting image of the old man..

No, no, no...shhhhh guys. He's the best product coming through for decades, and someone would need to pay him $300k per season JUST to get his signature.

Chooks?

TokyoEagle said:
Ceagle said:
He isnt anywhere good as Will, also gets into a bit of trouble apparently

I have heard from a couple of people on here that he may be better than his brother.
No believe me Will is alot better. Jamil is 17 now, this is the same age when Will signed a $200,000 contract

Ceagle said:
TokyoEagle said:
Ceagle said:
He isnt anywhere good as Will, also gets into a bit of trouble apparently

I have heard from a couple of people on here that he may be better than his brother.
No believe me Will is alot better. Jamil is 17 now, this is the same age when Will signed a $200,000 contract

but jamils a forward. give him a few years and hell be a beast

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4