News: Sea Eagles get a new super coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>MEET “Desie 08” - a $500,780, Euro 5 Volvo coach which will be the Sea Eagles’ luxurious home on the highway for away matches in the 2011 NRL season.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5266-sea-eagles-get-a-new-super-coach.html">Read the full article</a>

This is the positive media stuff we need. Some may think it's not much, but if/when we attract a sponsor they could have their name promoted on the back or side of "dessie 08".

It'll be great to see this bus at grounds, very professional, high quality and adds to the 'silvertails' concept.  If I had influence at the club, I'd be really telling our sponsorship group to target high end product companies which would fit with our image. 

$0.5mil eh ? Would have preferred a decent prop, but at least we have an oversize toilet which will be the envy of every other NRL side.

Would have liked to see a couple of photos of inside the bus to see if its actually as schmick as they claim it to be.

Canteen Worker link said:
The 'Zorba' bus must be a double-decker or maxibus one would think!!!! :) :) :)

the Zorba bus ...

fat-bus-driver.jpg

Chip & Chase link said:
$0.5mil eh ? Would have preferred a decent prop, but at least we have an oversize toilet which will be the envy of every other NRL side.

I don't think the club paid for the bus. It looks to be a great bus. What a great way to market the team as well. Not something the club has organised but a true fan. Well done Mario. I thought the special seats were going to be for Zorba, not Dessie.

the bus probably would have beat this years backline  ;D Let's hope this luxurious transport will give them the edge.

Nthn NSW link said:
Big George will claim the special seats for sure.
No, big George will have to sit at the opposite end of the bus to wherever Zorba sits so that coach isn't too unbalanced.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4