NEWS: Sea Eagles pull teammate from car crash

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Sea Eagles pull teammate from car crash

manlyforever08...........just checking to see if have you submitted this as a news article ?

the mind boggles, 15 seconds latet & the2nd car may have got hit

Jatz Crackers link said:
manlyforever08...........just checking to see if have you submitted this as a news article ?
eek no! this is the first time i have - i'll go do that now!

All good manlyforever08, no need. I did it already when you were probably posting it yuor self. It will most likely double up but if so I will fix then.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1299461661[/time]

George also crashed on the way to training didnt he. What are the odds ?

We might be cursed. Has anyone blamed Lowe yet ?

<p>MANLY rookie Kyle Lodge has been rushed to hospital after his car was hit by a bus when he was on the way to training about 8am.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5396-sea-eagles-pull-teammate-from-car-crash.html">Read the full article</a>

arrrghh you merged the wrong way :)

Now I have to change things in the DB :)

I hope the young fella is ok, I must admit as soon as i saw watmough and DCE on the headline of the telegraphs website i had visions of another scandal.

Dan link said:
arrrghh you merged the wrong way :)

Now I have to change things in the DB :)

As did the bus driver byt he sound of it.

Hope its nothing more than bumps n bruises

Sad news.  I hope he pulls through ok and gets back on the field soon.  This brings back the bad memories when I was in a bad car accident on the way to the Narrabeen Academy of Sport some years ago.  A drunk driver drove across the road and collected my mother and I.  Very nearly killed us.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
its popped up on twitter ok

Its more for the link between forum post and news article that I need to make the edits. So that the ID's for the forum post are linked correctly, they change when you merge topics

I found some more info in the comments section of the article in the Telegraph about what happened:

"I was on the bus and the bus did run a red. When we all got out I went over to Kyle's car and he looked fine but in a lot of shock. The bus hit him really hard. Anthony was in the car sitting with him while they waited for an ambulance. A nurse ran out from the medical centre and told no one to move him as a precaution. I hope his shoulder is ok, GO MANLY!!"

manlyforever08 link said:
sorry for not submitting it first! first thought was put on forum - now know what to do :)

haha no problems.

Id have been shocked if we picked Lodge,i surely thought T Rex would have taken the centres till Matai returns

Hopefully Des proves me wrong

172264-manly-crash-splash.jpg

Incidentally the pic on the DT showing Lodge playing QLD shows how good the 80s/90s hoops jersey was and still is in the current 'tight fit space age material'

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4