News: Sea Eagles v Warriors Team Lineup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
<p>Sea Eagles v Warriors Team Lineup 17/03/2009 - By Manly Sea Eagles Sea Eagles Coach Des Hasler has named a largely unchanged line-up for the match against the Warriors at Brookvale on Sunday. The backline has remained unchanged and Josh Perry is back in the starting line-up after missing last weeks game with the flu. L'Estrange, King, Cuthbert son, Rodney and Rose make up the 5 man bench. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/sea-eagles-v-warriors-team-lineup.html">Read the full article</a>

No idea.  having stated many times that last Saturday night was just not a night to put the pencil through the side, this Sunday will be good to see.  What the team would have learnt, is that they must be slicker and quicker to respond to the referees and that, although we are the World champions, any side can be beat.  Weather forecast is maybe a shower, high of 29.  That should suit us.  Hot and sticky at about 3.00pm     

Hoppa at fullback for the NYC... be interesting to see how he goes and if he can push he way in to FG.

I'm hoping after last week the team will be a bit more focused (thankfully a much quieter media week so far). And given their limited experience with the 2 refs they may have gathered some useful info from their last outing. I'm sure Dessie will be working hard on that.
That forcast does sound a great deal better - it should be a tough game but I'm sure we will do much better.

Hoppa - I haven't seen him play as yet but I have heard good things, you never know... (he better keep his fingers to himself tho' - just kidding ...)

Williams will apparently be available very soon (maybe round 3 at the earliest). Wolfman won't be round until at least round 5.

There's no excuse for the reigning premiers to lose their first home match of the season. We've got a solid team and we've also got the wood over these guys.

We'll need to watch our discipline especially in the first half and stick to the basics.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6