News: 'Snake' Stewart gives Manly premiership bite

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Snake continues to regain his fitness and remains injury free we can give the premiership a real shake this year.

Reading that article, I have no doubt regarding Snake's ability to sniff a try and he actually pulls it off.

But I think Keiran sells himself short. That miracle try by DCE last Friday, Keiran was heading in the opposite direction to where the kick went.
Yeah, sure... every half-back can do a banana kick these days but not the direction that Keiran was heading when he took the kick - sou-east but the kick went sou-west... that's 90 dgrees off the boot.... then for it bounce so Snake could pick it up.... that's where Snake's brilliance came into it.
And it wasn't just luck that DCE was there.

Where are all those c**kheads that were bagging stewy and calling for the club to cut him loose because he was a plastic player and injury prone!!!!! Hasn't he shut you dumb f***s up.

I'd love to see us not only win the big one but to see Brett pick up the Churchill medal. That would be amazing.

Cambo said:
Where are all those c**kheads that were bagging stewy and calling for the club to cut him loose because he was a plastic player and injury prone!!!!! Hasn't he shut you dumb f***s up.

I'd love to see us not only win the big one but to see Brett pick up the Churchill medal. That would be amazing.

I could name them Cambo but i wont,, f**n ridiculous ppl wanting to write him off because he was injured before he even played a game.

I said give him 8 rounds at least, in the end he only needed 3 ;)

Seem to remember some people saying we should release him as we had fullback covered with Hoppa. That did'nt pan out. Imagine the **** the club would be copping now if they had let him go.

I didn't write him off. I simply suggested to bring him back via the reggies, to regain confidence and timing etc.

I didn't bag him out, he's a genius, I only questioned his ability to recover from these horrific long term injuries. At 450k that is a fair question as he is our biggest chunk of salary cap. We will really have teams worried with Brett back. Let's pray that he doesn't have any more injuries!!

It will be remember as one of our all time greats. I deadset love the bloke he's from the beaver Menzies mould when you talk about him on and off the field.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6