News: Souths talk themselves up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p class="first">South Sydney skipper Roy Asotasi is warning Manly to prepare for another star performance from Greg Inglis at Bluetongue Stadium on Friday night.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5476-souths-talk-themselves-up.html">Read the full article</a>

Can we send him a DVD of the 2008 GF - it will show him how effective Inglis is behind a beaten pack......

Typical souths crap. 1 good game and their players think jobs done and their fans are planing what to wear on the first sunday in october.

Dead set they're as bad as the poms........next russel will be knighting players after they win games.

I'm still amazed at the club playing Issac Luke.  Don't they have a policy with regard to head knocks?  'South's cares', like hell they do.

DSM5 link said:
I'm still amazed at the club playing Issac Luke.  Don't they have a policy with regard to head knocks?  'South's cares', like hell they do.
winning is everything.

No team believes their own press the way Souffs do. Its a big part of their attitude problem as a team. They have a good game or 2, the press wraps them, they believe it and get complacent then play like junk.

When teams start talking like this it usually means they've got nothing. A sort of, last resort to fire themselves up. He's right though. With Wesser. Pettyborne and Burges out, Inglis will have to play an absolute stellar game to get them home.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7