News: Stewart sour over brother's treatment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>GLENN Stewart is sitting back at the Sea Change cafe at Dee Why Beach, sipping a beer and eating garlic bread.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4467-stewart-sour-over-brothers-treatment.html">Read the full article</a>

He's right.  Bullet was made a sacrificial lamb by the NRL and should consider suing them as well as everyone else when this little debacle is over.

Agreed, although he shouldn't be sour at the support the family got from Brookvale.  The  NRL are a disgrace. 

Everyone is innocent, as the saying goes, until proven guilty.
And DSM5 I thought he sounded disappointed with the media, not the club (although of course he may have been misquoted).

DSM5 did not say he was not supported by the club.  The club know what's going on (as would the NRL I assume) but the club have been far more supportive than Gallop and his table of fools.

I heard last week that someone in NRL HO suggested that brett was having a relationship with the girl prior to his incident.  

The suggestion is ridiculous and shows what sort of misinformation is floating around  the NRL.  

Unfortunately Glenn, Brett brought this whole saga on himself not the media.  

kingyfan link said:
I heard last week that someone in NRL HO suggested that brett was having a relationship with the girl prior to his incident. 
  Depends on your definition of "relationship".  If we're talking about the ways footballers do community service by visiting sick kiddies, then yes. 

Kingyfan your assertion that Brett brought it all on himself is nonsense.  I don't wish to go over old ground suffice to say that it seems to me that he was 'under the weather', fell out of a cab and others took advantage of his inebriated state. With plenty of time on my hands in February, I'll pop along and tell you all how I see the case going.   

At the committal hearing Brett will plead not guilty, the case will go to trial, the circus will drag on and on. The media will have a party.
On the positive side a defendant has to be charged as guilty beyond reasonable doubt and there's a plague of reasonable doubt attached to this case.
I'm just wondering how our friend Gallop will react once the case is sent to trial. I really don't like that man.

niccipops link said:
At the committal hearing Brett will plead not guilty, the case will go to trial, the circus will drag on and on. The media will have a party.
On the positive side a defendant has to be charged as guilty beyond reasonable doubt and there's a plague of reasonable doubt attached to this case.
I'm just wondering how our friend Gallop will react once the case is sent to trial. I really don't like that man.

Galloping David give liars (oops soory) lawyers a bad name.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6