News: Storm continues to release players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>FORWARD Ryan Tandy has become the second victim of the Melbourne salary-cap scandal after agreeing to join the Bulldogs immediately on a deal for the rest of the NRL season.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4870-storm-continues-to-release-players.html">Read the full article</a>

Ryan Who?

Is Fred Dick Smith or Peter Jaycar next?

Ryan Tandy is a cousin of one of my co-workers. Seems to be doing alright, and frankly if you can make the team in Melbourne then you can be pretty sure of getting a gig at one of the lesser clubs, you know, the ones that can't pay whatever they like for their players.

Rusty link said:
Ryan Tandy is a cousin of one of my co-workers. Seems to be doing alright, and frankly if you can make the team in Melbourne then you can be pretty sure of getting a gig at one of the lesser clubs, you know, the ones that can't pay whatever they like for their players.

Another small world type thing my cousin use to play rep football with him in the Central Coast team (this team also had Mark O'Meley). So apart from Cronk he was the only Storm player  really had any time for

my neighbours, cousin's, best friends wife, had a mate who owned a shop

These are the players the smart clubs will be looking at, players like Tandy or Siku Manu, or some of the young guys who played on the weekend, players who will not want to sign again with the storm, can add something to a squad and not cost a biljillion.

Luke Kelly who played for the scum at no7 could be a cheap pickup, he did some good things.

They got rid of Patten, Ryan, Hannant and Kimmorley that I know of, sure they're under the cap.

DSM5 link said:
They got rid of Patten, Ryan, Hannant and Kimmorley that I know of, sure they're under the cap.

They haven't got rid of Kimmorley, they have him and Hodko for next year don't they?

Rusty link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=183592.msg266783#msg266783 date=1276679714]

They haven't got rid of Kimmorley, they have him and Hodko for next year don't they?
[/quote]

and Barba

A club would have to be beyond stupid to breach the cap now. There's no way any club is planning to exceed the cap for the next few years.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4