News: (Sunshine Coast) Sea Eagles starting to gel: Coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

deadlyeagle

Reserve Grader
<div id="story-detail-body"><p>Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles coach Brandon Costin says his side is finally starting to gel, after their courageous victory against the Northern Pride in Cairns on Saturday night.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/sunshine-coast-sea-eagles-starting-to-gel-coach.html">Read the full article</a>

Let's look at some of these guys.  If you can do well in the Qld Cup you can do equally well in the NRL.  The Qld Cup is quite a good level of league, hard and fast.  If the Ox has a groin strain, then bring Hodgkinson down and give him a run.  Can't hurt.  But not with Bailey at 5/8th, you'd have to move Lyon in to teach. 

Did I read that Paul Stephenson (former centre) was playing front row in the QLD cup - as was Gary Winter?

Safe to assume that there is a massive difference between the comps

Paul Stephenson is playing backrow for Ipswich I think.

He is pretty big. He couldn't play centre real well so why not throw him in the backrow??

Nutzcraw link said:
Paul Stephenson is playing backrow for Ipswich I think.

He is pretty big. He couldn't play centre real well so why not throw him in the backrow??

He certainly was playing prop - 107kg now I heard

107! Guess he did not have to worry about losing his speed or mobility.....

The QLD Cup is a fair competition, I saw the SCSE play recently.

But it's a big step up to the NRL I must say...the 1/2 (Hodgekinson..sorry if that's not the correct spelling) looked pretty good I must say....NRL quality , not quite, but he does have potential!!

Withe him and Cherry Evans and Foran in rhe 20's our resreve stocks for the future look pretty good in that department!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7