News: This one’s for Mum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>SHANE Rodney feels the time is right. Not just to get back on the field for the Sea Eagles but also speak about the devastating personal tragedy that rocked his world late last year. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4119-this-ones-for-mum.html">Read the full article</a>

Fluffy link said:
2 players in similar situations in kite and rodney, 2 opposite effects on the field

Hm, good observation. I wonder if they ever talk about it? I'm lucky enough to not know what this feels like, but surely sharing/talking to someone else close to you in a similar position about something would have a healing affect?

Fluffy link said:
2 players in similar situations in kite and rodney, 2 opposite effects on the field

I was thinking the same thing.

I suppose the main difference in these scenarios being that Kite was at the top when his occured, Churchill Medal and representing Australia, while Rodney was at the bottom, 3-4 years filled with injury and he had a big point to prove

I'm very sad to read this news as i had no idea. Rodney is a top player and person his signing with Manly is the Panthers loss and our gain.

Condolences to Rodney and his family.

Am always sorry to hear about bad news from anyone's family, having never been through anything like this do not understand the emotion that these guys must be feeling. I think that for everyone it would be a different kettle of fish.
I was happy to see Kitey have a good yardage game tonight and Rodney back from injury to continue his great season. Let's hope they can keep up the good work until well into Sept..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6