News: 'Wolfman' backs injury-free Sea Eagles to fire in 2011 NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
MANLY'S forgotten man David Williams believes he and the returning Brett Stewart can get Manly back to their premiership-winning form in 2011.

NSW winger Williams missed the whole of last season after undergoing a shoulder reconstruction, along with Stewart, who was sidelined after round one with a knee injury.
Manly laboured their way into the top eight after struggling in the second half of last season and, although there are few new faces at Brookvale, Williams believes the more familiar ones can help recapture the form of the 2008 grand final-winning team.

"The shoulder is all good, I am sticking to my schedule, I am back in full training and I am looking forward to my first game," Williams said.

"I have had both shoulders done now and the other one is strong and hopefully this one will be the same and I can get back on track.

http://www.silvertails.net/news/5329-wolfman-backs-injury-free-sea-eagles-to-fire-in-2011-nrl.html

I like this part
Powerhouse prop George Rose, another player who was in and out of the treatment room last season, says the return of Stewart is as good as a new signing for the Sea Eagles.

Back in 2007 and 2008 I always thought we had had a good run with no, or very few major injuries, and how that benefited the team. I guess, when our luck ran out in 2009, and especially 2010, the team (and the fans) really suffered.
I think the Wolfman will be right: if we do keep our main nucleus on the field we will be a force.
Release the hounds, Wolfman, release the hounds :^)

no-one has said 'touch wood' yet, so i'm saying it now. 'Touch Wood'...and by touch wood i don't mean actually touching...well, you know what i mean.

A few days ago i said to my wife, 'geez it's been a while since (insert 12mth old daughters name here) has been sick. Guess what, next day, she had a raging fever. No sh1t.

You just don't put this sort of stuff out to the universe...

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6