News: Zorba - Matai, Ballin, Killer, Robbo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" />
<p>STEVE Matai’s future in the NRL is likely to be settled when he takes the field on Saturday night for Manly’s must-win clash with the Cronulla Sharks at Toyota Park.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4954-zorba-matai-ballin-killer-robbo.html">Read the full article</a>

I have a feeling he may re-sign with us. They normally like to announce positive news just before a game. If he was going elsewhere I would expect it during the week. I could be wrong though. It might be a case of wishful thinking on my behalf.

Yep, have to agree with MPC; one doesn't mutter such confident statements about someone when they are about to jump ship.

MPC link said:
I have a feeling he may re-sign with us. They normally like to announce positive news just before a game. If he was going elsewhere I would expect it during the week. I could be wrong though. It might be a case of wishful thinking on my behalf.

hodkinson???

Maybe he's going to take the three years instead of the two that the Warriors are offering him.

MPC link said:

Remember the Warriors play tonight also

Would make my year if we resign him, pisses me off that a lot of the Warriors fans don't even want him

Will also add that the part about him becoming a father for the 1st time could be a factor too, the girl would be an Aussie girl you would think and may want to be around her family when the baby arrives

Anything to try and talk myself into him staying lol

Kiwi Eagle link said:
btw, a mate told me the Warriors offer is 950k over 3 years
I think he will Stay!!!!!!,I;ll have to talk to him!..
..and bring a "Paper-Bag!!{$} if you know what I Mean!! :eek: ::) ;D

Kiwi Eagle link said:
btw, a mate told me the Warriors offer is 950k over 3 years
,,  is that NZ dollars..;D..?????  if it is he might as well stay here ..lol

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8