Newsflash - Watmough considers getting a Dog

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I would like to get a miniature Pomeranian. I would just love it when people look at you and think “Why has this chunky guy got a little fluffy dog”. I would teach it to be an attack dog, and teach it to bite them if it looked at me funny.

read more at
http://www.footysocial.com.au/qanda?q=0c8c77a2-e969-423f-8860-cc0ee47d6b13#Choc

:p

RE: Newsflash - Watmough considers Dogs

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I would like to get a miniature Pomeranian. I would just love it when people look at you and think “Why has this chunky guy got a little fluffy dog”. I would teach it to be an attack dog, and teach it to bite them if it looked at me funny.

read more at
http://www.footysocial.com.au/qanda?q=0c8c77a2-e969-423f-8860-cc0ee47d6b13#Choc

:p

That should put an end to the gay rumours.:rolleyes:

Please can everyone stop bitching about the dogs.

I detest and loathe everything about this thread, SER8.
The news is this: Its not funny.
As in - not funny.

Humour is not objective Bazeagle -some people like to have a laugh and others apparently are just consumed with hate and loathing.
And there was I thinking how happy you must be now we are rid of the Despot . . .

Lighten up. Choc wants to train an attack Pomeranian, I think that's quite funny. We are the premiers, if we can't even have a joke now, then what is the point?

Ok SER8 - sorry I just don't like jokes about our key players possibly leaving at this stage.
You could say that particular area is highly sensitive and I would suggest that's true for most fair dinkum Manly fans, not just me.

Sorry, not sure what came over me. I forgot how traumatised we are. Shame on me, making banal puns while fair dinkum fans are still in shock and mourning, and terrified who will follow Des.

Oh the humanity. The horror! The horror!

I thought it was going to read "Watmough considers dogs......... to be a bunch of wankers"

Sarcasm SER8 = it's cheap bud.
Best to avoid trying to be smart about our key players possibly leaving. It will happen at some stage and who know who will go to which club, and when.
I'd hate to see Watmough go. The same goes for Foran, DCE, Ballin and others. Is that too hard to understand?

How does that help? Unless you're the father of said player/s, our input or loss of sleep has very, very little effect on the outcome of players negotiations and decisions. Jokes and yarns about players maybe leaving are the Australian way of softening the blow. That is if it even eventuates. Until then, kick back and enjoy the footy and light heartedness of these forums. :)

Whatever mozgramme. Thanks for the lecture. I am not trying to be un australian just a human being. Sorry if that pisses you off.

It pisses me off. Try to keep your goals attainable. Do you even have opposable thumbs?

You've lost me SER8. I don't know what you're talking about.
Anyhow mozgrame, I would suggest, is more than capable of responding himself to any posts here. I seem to recall my earlier post was addressed to him, not you. I'll go back to worrying about us losing key players and hoping it doesn't happen anytime soon.

bazeagle said:
Whatever mozgramme. Thanks for the lecture. I am not trying to be un australian just a human being. Sorry if that pisses you off.

G'day Baz. It wasn't meant to be a lecture. And it doesn't piss me off as much as bewilder me that you want to spend so much time dwelling in what i perceive as misery. I think a laugh and a joke is a far better way to live your life. To each his own however, feel free to continue worrying about things you have no control over.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7