Newsletters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Just received the latest newsletter today. It seems as though they're already in their weekly cycle.

Obviously hard to come up with a lot of content at this time of year but if this is a portent of things to come then it is a good one. Looks like there might be a very good flow of information to members at least during the season.

:clap: :clap:

Agree, I have spoken to Allan Webster and he was quite impressive. Good things to come I think for members so join up now if you haven't already

Agree, I have spoken to Allan Webster and he was quite impressive. Good things to come I think for members so join up now if you haven't already
Don't forget that he has rugby pedigree.

He's not some dumb league player like we've had (and still have in some areas) in recent years.

I agree - things already look on the up.

even if you consider this just a marketing campain to get members from last year to renew then its a vast vast improvement as thats 1 more marketing campain than last year.

Who said Rah Rah's are smarter?

Lote-Tuqiri-models-jersey_large_image.jpg

Numbers game no more for Waratahs

I doubt the league players came up with the bright idea to do away with numbers on jerseys. ;)

Things seem to be improving all the time at present. Even Aaron is seeking feedback on the site...

Things are good !!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4