Next 4 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I think we MUST finish top 2 or we run the risk of an extra sudden death game and perhaps a meeting with the Storm in the Semis.

You would think we should win all 4 games but we're carrying injuries and will face teams with more to play for.

But Sharks and Rorters are breathing down our neck so we need to hold them off and to do so we should be aiming to win all 4.

I had a quick look last night

Storm v Roosters next week and Sharks v Roosters the week after that, should give us some breathing space

I feel that both Manly and Melbourne will have a hangover from that game last night, so both sides will be vulnerable next week

We have to get in behind the Bunnies tonight and the Eels tomorrow

Round 23 August 15 – 18

Rabbitohs vs. Sea Eagles - ANZ Stadium
Storm vs. Roosters - Olympic Park Stadium

Round 24 August 22 - 25

Panthers vs. Storm - CUA Stadium
Wests Tigers vs. Sea Eagles - ANZ Stadium

Round 25 August 29 – September 1

Knights vs. Storm - EnergyAustralia Stadium
Sea Eagles vs. Titans - Brookvale Oval

Round 26 September 5 – 8

Panthers vs. Sea Eagles - CUA Stadium
Storm vs. Rabbitohs - Olympic Park Stadium

I dont think we will take the minor premiership now ,crossing fingers for atleast 2nd place...

Presuming that the Sharks and Roosters win this weekend then we will have a 4 way tie at the top of the table

Round 23

Sharks (A) v Warriors (H)

Round 24

Sharks (H) v Roosters (A)

Round 25

Roosters (H) v Rabbits (A)
Sharks (A) v Tigers (H)

Round 26

Roosters (H) v Dragons(A)
Sharks (H) v Cowboys(A)

I think that the Roosters are a chance of knocking off the Storm like they did towards the end of last season and early this year, but given the game is in Melbourne we can probably assume that the Storm will win their remaining 4

We should win all 4

Sharks could win all 4 as well, but I will be cheering for the Roosters to knock them off.

Tigers are a danger game as are Penrif away (particularly if we rest players). 

Thankfully our for and against is great.

It is hard to imagine that both the Roosters and Sharks will go through the remaining rounds undefeated. Unless the wheels completely fall off I am very confident of a top 2 finish.

I think next week is our real danger game

I remember Souths getting us last year at ANZ, but mainly because of the hangover from last nights match, might be hard to get back up again, but the ladder should provide the motivation

Corso_Pete link said:
It is hard to imagine that both the Roosters and Sharks will go through the remaining rounds undefeated.

Considering they play each other in Round 24 I'd say it was next to impossible, barring a golden point draw.

Rhino and I will be at the game next week. That means if Rhino does his usual antics sans clothes we will win it for sure - it would be enough for any bunny to head for the warrens.

Rorters will beat the Sharks. We are top 2 for sure

Roosters will lose again next week although I hope they win.

They shoudl also beat the Sharks

Rorters can only win two more and the Sharks two as well.  Souths are goorne so will be easily beaten as are the Panthers and Titans.  The game against the Tigers is the danger game although we have the personnel and the tactics to beat them.  Hold the line in defense and run over the top of them with forward power.  Four wins is my prediction and the minor premiership is ours.

The for and against isn't as far ahead as it was. Even if we win all four, if the storm hand out a belting or two they'll catch us.

Fluffy link said:
i see us handing out at least one more belting

You would think we're a genuine chance of handing out 3, maybe even 4 beltings.

The Titans and Riff are ripe for the picking and if Souths don;t turn up we'll put 50 on them too.

And the Tigers aqre still beset with injury and suspension issues.  Aim Perry at Marshall's shoulders I say.

I think we have to improve our differential by at least 50 to 80 points over the next month to ensure the minor premiership

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6