Next home game Blockbuster v’s Bulldogs Fri Jun 6th (Round 13)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles Nest 08

Reserve Grader
The next home game (at Brookie) is a Blockbuster Manly v’s Bulldogs Fri Jun 6th (Round 13) @7.45pm.

It seems most of the reserve seating left in Ken Arthurson Stand & Jane Try Stand is sold.

With the normal good turn up of Bulldog fans and a likely 1st v’s 2nd clash, can we crack 20,000? All the origins stars are back for this game, so both teams will be full strength!!

If you have not bought tickets I would soon (tickets left in the Southern Stand & Concourse will go quick). It’s the Queen’s Birthday long weekend as well, so anyone coming interstate/ or travelling for this game?

Should be a cracker of a game, our crowds have been funny this year - hopefully a big turn out (weather permitting)

Glad to hear seats are selling well. I'll have to get onto the Hill early to find a patch of grass :)
I would say a crowd between 16-18,000 would be a success.

Depending on what happens in rounds 11 and 12, the two teams could be battling it out for outright 1st place.

Im really looking forward to this game after the past 2 seasons we have lost to the doggies at brookie time to pay back there smart arse fans

Yeah just hope we don't get Shame Hayne as ref @Silver Eagle!

Coz you know Grub Reynolds will try and milk and dive all night long, just like last years' joke.

This game is shaping as the closest thing to a Grand Final preview as any so far.

I am so annoyed this is on the Friday night cannot make it - any other day that weekend suits me fine.

What a big next 3 home clashes we have

Doggies 6th June
Easts 27th June
Tigers 11 July

I have a funny feeling we will get close to a sell out for this . If we do not get 16,000+ average to the next 3 games then we there something wrong.

The title of this thread should read

" Next 3 Blockbuster Home Games"

We should aim & be prepared for a huge crowd against the Bulldogs! A number of years ago we got a 20,000 crowd for a Friday night at Brookie against the Bulldogs and last year the game against Souths was a Friday night as we had a crowd of 20,510 at Brookie.

It would be nice to post a 21,000 crowd. Good for the revenue (!!). Could be a little squashy! … tell all your Manly fans to buy up the last of the reserve seating.

I pencil this game in every year.

Can't stand Des and his Scumdogs.

Should be close to capacity even if it is Friday night.

How good would it be to towel them up ? Bring it on.

Yahooo
I hear the train a comin'
It's rolling round the bend
And I ain't been to brookiee, since I don't know when,
I'm stuck with crops a growin, and time keeps draggin' on
But now I’m on that train rollin to the oval

When I was just a baby my mama told me. Son,
Always go for manly, the rest are just bums
So I’ve cheered for them forever, just to watch them play
When I hear that whistle blowing, I know we won today.

I bet there's dogs and rooster, rabbits and their lot
They're wanna come and join us, but they can suck me off
Their useless bags of dog ****- can’t ever be manly
and those people still are losers
And that's what tickles me...

Well if they would stop the league from cheatin
And made them treat us fair
I’d bet we would win again- trophy fair and square
Far from bondi town or rabbit or dog country
And I would scream for ever-Go Go manly

GO MANLY-I am there too-Just got a find some god dam place to stay-nearly all booked out

There's a train?
lol
And the bit about being sucked off by animals is a bit Joel-Monaghanesque...
But a great version of the song anyway!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6