next NSW coach - John cleese

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
NSW have tried everything. At least John cleese has a proven record. I have seen his masterclass on how to defend yourself against a man armed with a banana. Mighty successful he was at it

Qld do not arm themselves with apples, grapes or pointed sticks
There banana benders

Maybe this is a silly as his silly walk but sometimes we just take stuff like footy too seriously

I'll put my hand up now. And you won't find me picking players from the bottom feeders in the comp.

DSM5 said:
I'll put my hand up now. And you won't find me picking players from the bottom feeders in the comp.

You get my vote if you promise not to pick any Steelers/Dragons.

DSM5 said:

I said it already Dave, why we picking players who are playing in teams coming 4th last or lower ,the only 1 who would get game time no matter where his team is coming is GALLEN, he plays hard & tries all game no matter who he is playing with or for..
Fancy fukn having bird (titans) pearce(roosters) jennings & galloway even in the team.. do we see qld picking any players in sides below 6th place??

Anyway i knew the outcome, hoppa saved it from being a 3-0 whitewash..

Maybe. just maybe Sticky did a good job getting the team that close for 2 out of the 3 games?

Look at the teams. How many of ours would get into their team?

Gallen and who else?

nate myles and harrison play for the lowest rank teams. I thought stuart did well. If nothing else he created enough interest in the series for us to feel let down at the result. Considering the last 5 years that was a feat in itself

Id like to see him stay on as long as he doesnt coach club footy.

You forgot Mannah , a dead-set plodder. And Hayne, he is the most over-rated jerk-off in the comp. His effort is ten minutes per game at the most. As a centre, Gaznier made 21 tackles to Haynes 4. Where was he?

i think haynes defence may have been a result of hodges dropping the ball everytime he got it. Not defending hayne though. He needed much more involvement early especially
mannah's strength is a quick play the ball, virtually nulified in origin but the refs different interpretations of the rules. Maybe as a bench man if the game opens up but not as a starter
Gaz had a good game but he was due, virtually unsighted in the first 2 games but had a go last night

Why were parramatta players even picked, if i had to have 1 from that team it would be hindmarsh atleast he tackles all game.. next year they will pick hodgkinson as our half back.. fools..

NSW certainly lacked any big boppers out there to stop Civonoseeya and his big mates from rolling over them. That was Stuart's fault. He had complete say over who got picked. Last nights game makes not picking Princess seem stupid. Surely Stuart would have known Qld would adjust to his plan to have all small backrowers in his pack. Anyway, on to Sunday.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4