Next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Last nights game made things a bit clearer probably

If we finish 1st, probably the Knights imo. Other options are the Warriors if they beat Parramatta, which could happen, or Parramatta if they beat Warriors by 55

2nd, i think we play Dragons. If Canberra beat Dogs by 16+, then they take 6th place. Canberra by 15 or less see's us playing Canberra, while the massive upset of Canberra losing could see them drop to 8th and the Warriors with a win move into 7th

If we were to come third it ups the ante as it virtually means us having to play Melbourne in Melbourne on the week before the Grand Final which is a huge ask.

Well it'll be first or second for us. So Raiders, Knights or Warriors. Should be able to beat any of those three at Brookie

awesome looks like Warriors or Knights. I think we can take either but I would particularly LOVE to see us finish off the knights season

Canteen Worker link said:
If Raiders win by 17 or more over the Dogs, doesn't that mean that they will come sixth and Dragons 7th.

Correct, is it bad form to say that I will be cheering for the Dogs tomorrow?, I don't think that if the Raiders win it will be less than 17,

Warriors were dominant over the Eels by all accounts. Mind you we have a very good record over them though it is no gimme. We will llift a lot more - our performances have been average in the last while as the players have been waiting to get to the Semis!!!

Have just watched an airport celebation for the Warriors on the news, for coming 8th haha

Bring them on

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6