Next win!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Next win will be

• Panthers

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Dogs

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Storm

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Knights at home

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Panthers at home

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 16 36.4%

• Total voters

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Sad day for this proud club
Being destroyed by selfish greed driven players and senior staff members who are using there position of power for there own selfish agendas

The question is when will our next win come from our draw looks so bad now

Next week Panthers away followed by dogs @ ANZ, storm away then Knights at home followers by panthers on a Monday night game ( we could seriously be 1/10 )

But I think we will win one or 2 of those games

Keep the faith people we will be back stronger sooner rather than later

I can't see us winning a game until we get both Lyon and Matai back from injury and have a home game at Brookie...probably not until we play the Knights.

We will win sweet FA until the team comes together and unites for a common cause. I think we need a fit team first because its evident we have been playing with injured players and the whole team is totally disjointed. We need an injection of youth and enthusiasm.

If we can't knock over Canberra, we ain't beating any of the above mentioned teams.

We'll be lucky not to get the spoon this year.
Every team will beat us.
When we play Souths or The Chooks the score will be ugly. They will get a half century.

I cant see us winning any of those games. We just lost to a team coached by Ricky Stuart..............................I cant believe this.

We can take solace out f the fact we put a whopping 4 on the dragons. 4 more than the table topping Knights.

We will win a few soon enough but the injury situation is wrecking havoc with everything. Still don't know if Tooves is up for this. He's shown he can coach our more or less premiership winning side from 2011 but if there's any disruption to that we don't go so well.

Sorry everyone. We have to beat the Storm. Every year I'm forced to go visit the bloody rellos in Melbourne but I craftily schedule it for the Manly weekend. Cmon! Don't make that weekend a complete misery!!!!! @;)

We bottom of the table on F/A. Even sharks won. GC been losing but they got a decent team. We need forwards like Ryan James. Guys that have size and speed and bust a gut for the team.

No more wins.
@SPOONERS !!
I ♥ Manly
But Peter Peters ****s Me
Spooners ? Thats right dick head being a parramatta supporter you would know about wooden spoons as that is all your pathetic club has won in 30 years LOL
Dickhead.png

If we can't beat the Dogs with all those guys out then we need a serious look at ourselves. We should have Mateo, Matai and Killer back by then as well. Lock it in Eddie

If we can't beat the Dogs with all those guys out then we need a serious look at ourselves. We should have Mateo, Matai and Killer back by then as well. Lock it in Eddie

Isnt that what we do here day in day out??

Have a " serious look at ourselves "!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4