next years team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dancing zorba

Reserve Grader
I know I'm going to cop serious criticism for this team but I really don't care!

snake
Robbo
Lyon
matai
Wolfman
Bailey
DCE
Kingy
Ballin
Kitey
Choc
Rodney
Gift

the great one(beaver)
T-rex
George
seu seu

cross
N I joe
Foran
Buhrer

Foran offers nothing in attack and Bailey is a very underrated player who has not been given a fair chance to prove his worth he was a gun at the knights and Joey Johns rates him as a half with great potential "psychic powers" was the phrase I think so leave the bloke alone!

Anyone who can make me laugh on the day we are knocked out of the comp deserves an applause.

lmao.

Gotta be a gee up. If you seriously think Bailey is better than Foran.. no wait.. if you seriously think Bailey is a 1st grade player.. you need a medical check up

I'm just glad we don't have hodko he paralyses our attack. Before we worry about team we need a new brooky surface i believe its the reason we were decimated by so many injuries. if they cant fix the surface then its time Manly found a new ground for 2011.

Anyone who rates Bailey ahead of Foran is an imbecile. Foran has played injured for a while now but is all class and will improve. I think that Brett Stewart outside him will be dynamic, assuming he can get back to his best.

We need to get younger and more mobile. My thoughts:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson / Michael Oldfield
03. Steve Matai / Dean Whare
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Keiran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Shane Rodney / Darcy Lussick
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Ben Farrar / Will Hopoate / Terrence Seu Seu
15. George Rose / Junior Palau
16. Tony Williams / James Cunningham
17. Jamie Buhrer / Birrigan Young

Great team Ryan.
I'd really like to see Hoppa, Oldfield, Lussick, Cunningham, Palau and Higgins replace some of the older guys in our team.

Gazza link said:
We need to find space in the backline for Snake, Hoppa and Whare. We are in desperate need of speed!

agreed 100%

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8