• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
In my honest opinion,i do not believe that the NFC stand a chance against the AFC in both the Pro Bowl and the Super Bowl,Anyone else see this?

AFC games this year have been the bane of my existance

Anything can happen in the SB, but that aside I dont think that the level of play in the AFC is above that in the NFC.

The Pats are the real deal this year but the Jets are riding on media accolades atm. They've had an easy schedule but have only been scraping past sub-par opponents. They're good but nothing special. Steelers & Ravens are decent teams, on par with the Jets.

Best NFC teams IMO are Philly, Saints & the Pack, with honourable mention to the Falcons & ShEli's Gunts. Any of those teams are capable of taking it all in my mind. The Pack v Pats game in a few weeks should be interesting.

As for the Pro Bowl, I really couldn't care less. I'm suprised they still play it.

P.S. The NFC West is a disgrace. It's a shame that one of those teams will take a playoff spot away from someone who deserves it.

NFC west is lately the reason the 49ers have been in the play offs,that said they did dominate on MNF

I dont think the level of play is as good in the AFC as it is in the NFC however,AFC is normally error riddled garbage and the NFC has a very proffesional feel about it,aside from West

Shane link said:
NFC west is lately the reason the 49ers have been in the play offs,that said they did dominate on MNF

I dont think the level of play is as good in the AFC as it is in the NFC however,AFC is normally error riddled garbage and the NFC has a very proffesional feel about it,aside from West

Your 49'ers dominated because they were playing the freakin Cards :p. I think the division will become strong soon though, all the 49'ers need is a coach & the Rams & Seahawks have rebuilt nicely.

Overall the NFC is better IMO but the division are fairly equal overall, fairly weak comp this year.

Speaking of MNF though, it was great to see Westbrook carving it up again, sad that he wasn't doing it in the midnight green but still brought back memories. Hopefully that Anthony Dixon kid steps up for the 49'ers, as I doubt Westy's body will hold up the rest of the season if he's starting.

Charger's have impressed me in the last couple of weeks and the Colts on there day are good (my god I loathe Peyton Manning)

The best thing about Peyton is that he isn't Tom Brady, & unlike his brother he is actually talented.

Texans are effectively out of the race after losing in Philly today.

Wolfpack link said:
The best thing about Peyton is that he isn't Tom Brady, & unlike his brother he is actually talented.

Texans are effectively out of the race after losing in Philly today.

Oh little brother out also :p

Ant80 link said:
Charger's have impressed me in the last couple of weeks

Good to hear!
They usually leave it for a season end surge, but this year have a good schedule of lowly performers to thank for it. They need to beat the Raiders this weekend to maintain their spot in AFC West. I will keep my fingers crossed but expect something like last year - limp in, bow out early.
I guess I will have to then go for Jets out of AFC based on LT finding some of his old spark.
I will go with the birds in NFC with either the Falcons or Phillie. I will definitely miss Fitzgerald from the Cards in the play-offs this year.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1291584502[/time]

Aaargh. Sun-Herald TV guide had One HD showing the Chargers game - but it isn't happening with the Bucks on. I guess I'll have to do something useful this morning.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6