nicknames - 2009

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Well each year we usually get the nicknames for the new players going

bani had Rubble and a few more.

This year we have a few new players, and with the team playing the way they are a few have probably earned a nickname or to

Bailey = Straightens (or straight, or Straights) Seems all he can do is step off the right and straighten up through the line (like a lock!!!!!)

That is all I am in the mood to offer. But let the humorous names flow until we hit on a gem

Well, today L'Estrange had a few from me during the commentary, most of them starting with "F***** useless"

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Well, today L'Estrange had a few from me during the commentary, most of them starting with \"F***** useless\"

LeStrange already has a few nicknames his Silvertails nickname is "LeSnack"

both because of the closeness of his name and Canteen Worker, likes to take Le Snacks to the game and eat them, he has yet to live this down as well.....right CW

I have never seen anyone go to a game with as much food as CW. In fact I missed his half-time munch - was he even there? LeSnacks were just to fill the gaps from the whole chicken, chips and assorted rolls.

Somebody could be Captain Cupcake like on the Fourex gold commercials.

He is the type of guy that wouldn't look out of place standing on the hill with a Strawberry Yogo in one hand, a spoon in the other and a covetous smirk on his face

More defamation threats against the site I see. ;)

I was there today - but on the Southern End of the Western hill, right on front of where Manu made Bani look like Rubble!!! No food at all today either!!! (Where did those claims  come from??

Canteen Worker link said:

I was there today - but on the Southern End of the Western hill, right on front of where Manu made Bani look like Rubble!!! No food at all today either!!! (Where did those claims  come from??

It may have come from, hmm I dont know, you lugging a back pack full of LeSnacks, juice boxes and god knows what else to the games...I bet you have space bars in there too

western hill????
have they knocked down the Jan try stand cw ;)

T Williams, i think most of us have accepted his club nickname of T-Rex. Though i do like the Mr T reference. I could see him saying during the game "I pity the fool that trys to tackle me".

Baileys - hay bail (soft as straw) - Bailiff, always gets us into trouble?? I am useless.

Rodney -  I do like Rude because you can easily yell out when he touches the ball "RRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDD" in a semi wolf call.

Cliffy Gc link said:
Shane Rodney - Rude
after the legendary aussie stand up comedian

I reckon Shane Rodney looks like Elroy Jetson from the cartoon the Jetsons, will have to start calling him Elroy.

OneEyedEagle link said:
[quote author=Cliffy Gc link=topic=179786.msg214792#msg214792 date=1237754515]
Shane Rodney - Rude
after the legendary aussie stand up comedian

I reckon Shane Rodney looks like Elroy Jetson from the cartoon the Jetsons, will have to start calling him Elroy.
[/quote]

zing.....and a nickname is born

Zep link said:
T Williams, i think most of us have accepted his club nickname of T-Rex. Though i do like the Mr T reference. I could see him saying during the game \"I pity the fool that trys to tackle me\".

Baileys - hay bail (soft as straw) - Bailiff, always gets us into trouble?? I am useless.

Rodney -  I do like Rude because you can easily yell out when he touches the ball \"RRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDD\" in a semi wolf call.
when hes on the sideline warming up to come on

it could be "come on rod" or "bring rude on"
in a rodney rude voice

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=179786.msg214771#msg214771 date=1237724193]

western hill????

[/quote]Digging myself into a deeper hole!

[quote author=Cliffy Gc link=topic=179786.msg214902#msg214902 date=1237778905]
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=179786.msg214771#msg214771 date=1237724193]

western hill????

[/quote]Digging myself into a deeper hole!
[/quote]after u hammering my spell mistakes i couldnt let that go CW hahah

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4