• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mr seagles said:
Dont make excuses bulldogs will smash us by fifty

Who cares if they do.

You cheer for the Dogs I will cheer for manly even if they get beaten by 50 every week.

Half the team with the flu, plus Matai and the Stewarts didn't help tonight. I wouldn't write us off yet.

You start this thread after every loss we have. Crawl back under the rock you've surfaced from. Dont need fair weather supporters like you Mr Sea shells, your a disgrace.

We'll beat the dogs next week if we are near full strength. I'm not worried about them playing top teams it's the **** teams we can't handle. Their heads aren't right in these games. If we manage to make the finals and are at full strength we are ok but the doubt is can we ever get our full team out there long enought to make the finals.

i agree !!! why bag your team out ????

but people we have to be realistic this team does not look like its going back to back.... something is missing in defence newcastle scored 4/6 times they reached our danger zone...
we were in the danger zone plenty of times in the first half and couldnt score...

what was that hot potato stuff ???? something is wrong... definately missing on the field...

anything can happen in the finals but we got to make the 8 first with some desire !!!! ( top 4 is a bonus this year )

One thing is abundantly clear.

We must be at full strength. We just don't have the depth to cover injuries, illness and suspension.

And I would be playing T-Rex off the bench.

the mauler said:
You start this thread after every loss we have. Crawl back under the rock you've surfaced from. Dont need fair weather supporters like you Mr Sea shells, your a disgrace.

Mate - lets be fair - he made a comment about what he perceives the team - not you - so why regress this into something personal. It's un-becoming.

In fact, anyone who makes it personal needs to have more hobbies in their lives.

Just relax everyone.

If someone says Jamie Lyon sucks - which he doesn't (this is why I used him in this example), I would be horrified, but that's their opinion. Their free to it. I disagree. I'm not going to be so childish though as to reply in a personal offensive type manner.

Shows a true lack of education.

Debating is debating. Name calling is idiotic.

Ryan said:
the mauler said:

Mate - lets be fair - he made a comment about what he perceives the team - not you - so why regress this into something personal. It's un-becoming.

In fact, anyone who makes it personal needs to have more hobbies in their lives.

Just relax everyone.

If someone says Jamie Lyon sucks - which he doesn't (this is why I used him in this example), I would be horrified, but that's their opinion. Their free to it. I disagree. I'm not going to be so childish though as to reply in a personal offensive type manner.

Lol...That's a bit rich coming from you Ryan. Iv read plenty of your posts bagging people and calling them names. I guess that shows your lack of education ah??

comic097 said:
mr seagles said:
No chance of b2b .... This team is s**t..,.

ONLY A DOG WOULD WRITE US OFF.....

Rather than name calling, can't you tell us why he's wrong? Would add so much more to the discussion (if the deteriorated thread to this point is still capable of being one).

If every supporter of every club gave up on a team after a loss, no one would ever win a comp.

We have a great club which had 3 major players out, and a flu riddled playing group. We always bounce back cause we are an awesome club. On to next week, hopefully with a full 17

For some reason we are missing that "cutthroat" attitude from last season where we always did enough to beat the less fancied teams and against the gun teams we looked a strong and cohesive unit.

Obviously the fact that we've rarely fielded a full strength squad this season has not helped.... But getting smoked by teams like Drugcastle is a little embarrassing is it not?

To be honest it's not just the score, it's the whole attitude of the team..... where's that iron clad winning resolve gone?

the mauler said:
Ryan said:
the mauler said:

Just relax everyone.

Lol...That's a bit rich coming from you Ryan. Iv read plenty of your posts bagging people and calling them names. I guess that shows your lack of education ah??

Yes, I have been extremely reactionary in the past, and I openly put my hand up to admit that, but a few months ago, I decided to show more decorum, because I openly agree I wasn't doing myself any favours.

Now, agaaaaaaaaain, this isn't about me. I do feel rather important in the world, but it's about Manly, Manly's performance, Manly's chances etc etc etc, so can we PLEASE focus on the topic at hand, or am I more important to you than Manly as a hobby?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7