No back to back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mr seagles

Reserve Grader
There is no hope of back to back after that effort today plus the effort against parra, titans and the sharks and not to mention the dragons.... we should be up with the storm if we are to go back to back...it wont happen our attack is woefull and other teams have worked out to move up on glen stewart and dce by doing this our attack is stopped in its tracks.....if we cant fix this when foz and trex is back we wont even make the eight......

Only need to win 4 games straight and while we've won 4 straight we looked poor in doing so.
So it's still doable - personally I hope if we do it - it's against the Broncos living in Brisbane nothing I would like mire then to **** on them and go to work with a massive grin on my face

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?lmclcx

eagles2win said:
Only need to win 4 games straight and while we've won 4 straight we looked poor in doing so.
So it's still doable - personally I hope if we do it - it's against the Broncos living in Brisbane nothing I would like mire then to s**t on them and go to work with a massive grin on my face

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?lmclcx
IT wont happen playing like that the storm will beat us 50 NIL.....

mr seagles said:
There is no hope of back to back after that effort today plus the effort against parra, titans and the sharks and not to mention the dragons.... we should be up with the storm if we are to go back to back...it wont happen our attack is woefull and other teams have worked out to move up on glen stewart and dce by doing this our attack is stopped in its tracks.....if we cant fix this when foz and trex is back we wont even make the eight......

Take a chill pill buddy, grand finals aren't won in May. We have the team to go back to back and I am confident we can do so. I would rather loose these games now than in the lead up to the semi's.

Can't believe some of the crap written on here today. We've got injuries galore, players backing up after origin and have been nowhere near full-strength at anytime this year. And were still coming 6th...

When we get everyone back wel be the team no one wants to play in the finals.Just chill out ffs!!!

MPC75 said:
mr seagles said:

Take a chill pill buddy, grand finals aren't won in May. We have the team to go back to back and I am confident we can do so. I would rather loose these games now than in the lead up to the semi's.

The bloke is a poor troll,he has never said one positive thing,much like Ryan

It is so sad being a fan of a club that doesn't win the comp every year. I need to go and have a good long think about why I even follow this team because we lost to a panthers side today that we should have beaten even with three internationals out with injury one international injured and ineffective from early in the second half and our state of origin representative captain out with a virus, oh, and three players who played in the toughest arena there is on wednesday. Why support this rabble of a team they have only averaged a premiership every five to seven years...I am out silvertails members - Mr Seagles has pointed something out that I have been trying to deny for so long. There is no hope for us this year.

over and out.

TEE

haha this Mr seagles bloke must live a sad life! where have you been the last 4 weeks while we were winning? sitting in your Grandma's basement is my guess.

mr seagles said:

The good news is we won't be facing the Panthers, Titans or Eels in the finals...

Lay off mr seaeagles.

He's only wishing others to have as sad and sorry a life as he does.

We're fine for back to back, as long as none of the lower ranked teams make the semis. We beat the top teams and fall to the bottom ones.

Funny how I only see you on here after we've lost.

I remember you rambling on about how we were never going to win the comp last season.

Mate, you've obviously only been watching league for a year or two (my guess is that you're a pimply young troll with nothing better to do then to come on here and stir up sh*t)... even though you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Go back to staring out a window..

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6