No body likes us and we don't care

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
The Lurker
Slippery Eels like the look of big Willie

Willie Mason is in line to make his Manly debut in the round one clash with old rivals Parramatta - and the Eels are privately delighted.

My Parra spies tell me they are crossing their fingers that veteran Mason, who turns 35 soon, gets a start.
“We have been watching him in the trials and while he still has some impact with the ball because of his size, he struggles in defence,” my Eels sources say.
“We can exploit that - his lateral movement is very poor, as you would expect for a big guy his age.”

So this article follows Cherry moving to the Titans.

It is becoming clearer by the day, Manly are subject to a media witchhunt.

Can you imagine an article in reverse, Manly hope Parramatta Chris Sandow because he has never been able to tackle, he is just a revolving door in defence.

Tuff news week I guess Lurk?

I Know I'll have some dollars on big Willie for man of the match now that he will have some more fire in his belly?

I must say last year when all hell was breaking loose, I found the following sign at the Warriors game hilarious.

'Hey Watmough! We hate Manly too!'

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4