No charge for Foz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Woo hoo. Did they forget to apply the manly loading???

Common sense prevailed. The penalty was sufficient.

Good, its about time a Manly player got something out of the judiciary other than a bogus 4 week holiday.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Was never anything to worry about with this one suspension wise

The diving calls on Gardner are ridiculous though

Agreed. His head did hit the ground hard.

This is outrageous, what is Greenturd doing!!! Should have been 4 weeks minimum. Where was the Manly loading ? Was the Gturd away or something ?

As No 1 daughter pointed out when watching Foz in a post-match interview..."Look at that smile, that is unsuspendable :huh:...I wasn't so sure he'd get off, happy days in the end.

Shouldn't even have been a penalty. Like matai on George burgess last year, who was penalized and suspended for tackling him too hard around the chest.

Shoe1 said:
Shouldn't even have been a penalty. Like matai on George burgess last year, who was penalized and suspended for tackling him too hard around the chest.

soothing really works

If the cheap watch can get off for his late leg hit on Cherry and Thurston had no case to answer after a forearm and a headbutt then Foz shouldn't have had a worry. It was obvious that more damage was done when Gardner's head hit the ground than from when Foz hit him and he did get him around the shoulders.

BTW, being honest and without showing my Manly bias, if I was the ref I probably would have penalised Foz for that tackle. Not sure if it warranted being put on report though. But in the heat of the moment and the way Gardner went down (and with Foz just hanging his arm out there), the ref really didn't have any other option but to blow a penalty. But a penalty is all that should have happened.

Go manly said:
Shoe1 said:

soothing really works

So does sticking a finger down your throat to induce vomiting!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6