No Doom and Gloom

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
It was the loss we had to have.

Out of our starting 13 we had the following missing:

Bani, Lyon, King, Watmough, Stewart and you could technically chuck in Williamson not that i would but he most certainly would have been nice to have today.

When you consider one double fluke try (charge down followed by the knock on that wasnt) and two counter attacks tries it was closer than the scoreboard showed.

And Melbourne lost as well

The first try was a knock on i thought. Ok we lost i'm really pissed off that we did we need to regroup and beat the Panthers next week.

Fluffy link said:
It was the loss we had to have.

Out of our starting 13 we had the following missing:

Bani, Lyon, King, Watmough, Stewart and you could technically chuck in Williamson not that i would but he most certainly would have been nice to have today.

When you consider one double fluke try (charge down followed by the knock on that wasnt) and two counter attacks tries it was closer than the scoreboard showed.

And Melbourne lost as well
u sound like paul keating
the recession we had to have hahaha

seriously  i agree id rather a loss now than on the eve of the finals or worse in the finals

The fact is our compression defence was shown up big time by the Roosters. They went wide early and our defence failed to slide properly. Robson can take the blame for a lot of that. His defensive reads were attrocious.

Glen and Willo were sorely missed in defense today. Although they seemed to just shift to our left hand side and go straight through numerous times. At least we scored a couple of tries and didn't give up after being 18 nil down, I guess it shows how much difference a few players out can make to the side.

I thought Ox may of re-injured his groin at one stage in the second half. I hope he pulls up ok....god forbid Robson playing first grade for the rest of the year

The Eels showed our compressed defense weakness (as Clon says) very well last week and Fitler got his guys to make us pay out wide and look very ordinary. The footie gods definitely didn't shine on us yesterday, but that said I think we need a completely different strategy to handle the Storm or it will be a repeat of round 5.

isn't it Willams vs Turner?
Not a problem :)

I think the best way to change is to switch Bell and Williams defensively, this will mean the other players push Williams Wider

Seriously ball handling & penalties cost us even though we had all those players out.I reckon if we had scored one more converted try before half time it may have been a different story, i thought Kite had a strong game.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6