No end in sight for Beaver

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Glad to hear there is now a Menzies Bar at the Leagues club :-D

The beaver has always been my favourite player. I remember when I was young kicking a footy in the backyard with my lil bros, we would all pretend to be beaver.

Long live the beaver!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Manly Daly said:
ManlyBacker said:
Over many decades of watching Manly and lots of special highlights, Beaver's try in the GF will probably go down as the greatest moment in my supporting memory. I just can't see it being topped.
Was the pass a little forward ??
Wash your mouth out.

Beaver did have to reach back to get it, swivel and dive to score. We can all remember and admire his athleticism. However if he was level with Robbo at the time of passing he would not have needed to reach backwards for the ball.The ball would have been ahead of him, not behind.

mike walker said:
why the beaver is not regarded as one of the modern greats of the game i do not know.his record speaks for itself,number of club games,represented his state and country,number of tries and not a single blemish in his career.what it doesn't show is the balance,poise,and footwork of his running style,the pace,anticipation and ability to run into holes,the timing and technique of his tackling or that he is also a very decent human who" just wanted to live his dream of playing for manly".weren't we lucky to of had him.gotta be our greatest.
cheers mike

Isn't he a "Great"?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4