No excuses (but what's yours?)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jerry1

First Grader
Weather is going to be good. Clear skies!
Make sure you are there to see us go top of the table!

:)

RE: No excuses

Jerry1 said:
Weather is going to be good. Clear skies!
Make sure you are there to see us go top of the table!

:)

There is an excuse for some..ITS A MONDAY NIGHT :(

I'll be there and I agree, we should get atleast 9000 :p Hell we had 8500 at the Raiders game and we've won a few since then so we should be able to get 13000 to 15000 tomorrow night. If we don't then I am getting a "Welcome to the Bandwagon" sign for the Rabbitohs game ;)

torana355 said:
My excuse is I work nightshift. I wish I could go!!!
Fair call - I worked a couple of weekends this month unpaid but gonna cash the time in so I can make it to the chokers game next week.

My excuse is that I have three or four hours work that night, don't knock in the city till nearly six and there are lots of reasons I can't go.

Stuff it!! I am going anyway. Will walk on broken glass to see us smash the Slimes.

Central Coast Eagle said:
My excuse is I live an hour and a half away and don't finish work until 6pm.

My excuse is that I live 1213km away :p

Should rename the thread to excuses thread lol

My excuse is on Mondays I have a regular afternoon pickup in Sydney to a drop in the Gong

My aim is to go to every game this year. On track so far so I'll be there. I have only ever been to every game in a season once (1987) and Manly won the GF that year so I'm hoping it's an omen for this year. If they do.. The pressure will be on me next year to do it again.

My excuse is that I live in Canberra and work until after 5! Then have to start work before 9am on Tuesday.... It was a game that I marked down at the beginning of the year as 1 to come up and see!

bones said:
My aim is to go to every game this year. On track so far so I'll be there. I have only ever been to every game in a season once (1987) and Manly won the GF that year so I'm hoping it's an omen for this year. If they do.. The pressure will be on me next year to do it again.

87 to now is a big difference, the furthest you probably travelled was to Bruce stadium.Compared to now overseas,interstate matches it will be a big accomplishment ..

My excuse is i live in Tassie thank god for fox sports in the land of AFL...=AERIAL FAIRY LEAGUE ...Go MANLY

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4