No Manly - GO Penrith!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Cant stand any of the other 3 teams...
Dogs, Rorters & Souths all make me sick.
Far from being a Penrith supporter but prefer them big time compared to the others....also the Panthers have been really gutsy to get there in 2014 & have that never say die attitude that wins you over.
Will be cheering for the mountain men from here starting against the flea ridden Dogs next week!!

I hope for a Panthers Rooster GF.

Cannot possibly stand Souths win (and I believe they will win if they make the GF) and cannot stand the dogs making it either. The worst would be Dogs v Souths as I would morally have to support the dogs (my 15th team) play Souths (my 16th team)........that's a living hell.

The Panthers have been a breath of fresh air, and I will be cheering on Kitey and Whare. But there is also a host of other players there I like, ie Moylan is a real goer and Jamal is a character.

Killer03 said:

Cannot possibly stand Souths win (and I believe they will win if they make the GF) and cannot stand the dogs making it either. The worst would be Dogs v Souths as I would morally have to support the dogs (my 15th team) play Souths (my 16th team)........that's a living hell.

The Panthers have been a breath of fresh air, and I will be cheering on Kitey and Whare. But there is also a host of other players there I like, ie Moylan is a real goer and Jamal is a character.
100% mate....always like your posts Killer...will watch a game with u in 2015 champ

maxta said:
Killer03 said:

100% mate....always like your posts Killer...will watch a game with u in 2015 champ

Absolutely!

Killer03 said:
maxta said:
Killer03 said:

Absolutely!

Categorically.

I will not EVER, under any circumstances support a former Superleague club. They nearly destroyed us and I will not forget that. In saying that, I hope Penrith pump the Bullscum next week.
I also can't stomach a Souths win. pride of the league and all that crap.
I don't get the Roosters hate. They are a long term Sydney club and I can't remember any games between us that haven't been fairly clean, hard ones. So roosters for me.
The only enjoyment I'll get out of a Superleague v . Souths GF is that one of them will lose.

Merdy33 said:
I will not EVER, under any circumstances support a former Superleague club. They nearly destroyed us and I will not forget that. In saying that, I hope Penrith pump the Bullscum next week.
I also can't stomach a Souths win. pride of the league and all that crap.
I don't get the Roosters hate. They are a long term Sydney club and I can't remember any games between us that haven't been fairly clean, hard ones. So roosters for me.
The only enjoyment I'll get out of a Superleague v . Souths GF is that one of them will lose.

I get that but for me there is nobody left at Penrith who had anything to do with Superleague and there weren't many more influential or vocal opponents of Superleague than Gus.

in the same respect, the cheating purple scum will be my most hated team so long as those involved in the cheating and the denial remain involved, but once Bellamy Smith and Slater are gone it will be time to move on.

I'm not gonna be like all those people who still hate Manly because of something that happened in the 70s.

But yeah Panthers v Roosters please, obviously!

Agreed, Go the Penrith Panthers for this year's Premiership now!

Roosters & Souffs are favs for mine, prob Souffs if I'd have to tip though I'd really love to see them choke & lose this weekend to not make yet ANOTHER grand final.

If the 'Riff don't take it all the way I could probably stomach back-to-back Chooks premierships with difficulty.
Would likely feel genuinely sick if the Bulldogs win it.

If the roosters go back to back all we will hear about is how they were the diminant side of the era, record setters blah blah blah etc even though they got a huge help by the refs to get the first one.

If South win we wont hear the end of it

If the dogs win then it will be all about Des, Hodko and T rex

So that leaves me with the Panthers who have backed their juniors and built around them with a few good imports. They are superleage scum but the better end of it.

So it has to be the panthers.

Pains me to say it, but I the GF is one Friday night.

I can't see the Riff or Scummos beating either Rooters or the Vermin.

I'll be hoping hard the Rooters get up because if the Vermin win, I'll be physically ill. They haven't won s...... for 43 years but they carry on like they're...........Manly :p

I hope Penrith have success but I think they may have already played their grand final..

Who ever beats the dogs I hope its controversial.

I think the winner of rorters v vermin might win the grand final pretty easy.

As i live in the Blue Mountains, these guys are my 'local team'. So of course GO PANTHERS. A Panther should be too much for a dog, and for that matter a rooster or a wabbit.

I still fondly remember that Roycie Simmons try to clinch the 1991 ? GF. Halcyon days for the club.
Lets see if these young energetic guys can make their youth a plus and get through to another GF.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4